sharetrader

I moved away from this share today. Made a tidy profit. I may get back in when share price drops a bit. As Phychic said there is a lot of hype, numbers don't yet support the high value.
    All the best for those still in for the ride, I hope PEB can live up to the expectations. I'm waiting in the background to see how far it may drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Actually, relative to the number of shares issued, the period Sept 2012 to Feb 2014 when PEB shares spiked on the back of 'positive' announcements saw greater volume of shares traded.

PEB has issued humongous number of shares via its capital raising in the last 8 years.

Real difference, I believe, is the institutions now on the register.
    I agree - and that is all part of the story. Tempted to backsolve the % shares outstanding traded in 2014 vs the recent run but haven't quite found the motivation...

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    I moved away from this share today. Made a tidy profit. I may get back in when share price drops a bit. As Phychic said there is a lot of hype, numbers don't yet support the high value.
    All the best for those still in for the ride, I hope PEB can live up to the expectations. I'm waiting in the background to see how far it may drop.
    Up 4 cents (3.4%) as I write - not to say it wont drop again though. However, picking the low point for any share is always a tricky game and if you stay out you may miss the next rise when it occurs. Who knows when the next bit of news will be announced, but I'm pretty sure it will be positive, rather than negative.

Brokers have targets of $1.40-$1.60 on PEB - just saying.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    If it drops - no one I know can predict the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    If it drops - no one I know can predict the bottom.
    I can
    Gap at .30

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    I was right. The tests are not as "medically necessary" as Pacific Edge make out. Test throughput is down despite claims of adoption by CMS and KP.
    (i just love the way they say "medically neccessary tests" instead of "tests if considered medically necessary"

Gawd, they have even created a provision now for possible refunds where CMS or Insurers find claimed tests were not medically necessary.

Market still duped.
    At this point I find it necessary to make a few necessary remarks about necessity medical or otherwise.

1. The whole object of the cxBladder test is to prove that in the cases of Haematuria presentation requiring Triage and in some cases of Monitoring for recurrence it is not necessary to have a cystoscopy.

2. Every single test that is done that returns a negative result proves the point that a cystoscopy was unnecessary in that case.

I don't think anybody would argue that this is the object.

The problem as I see it is that there is still insufficient clinical evidence to be able to rely upon it. And so, the Clinical guidelines still insist on cystoscopy.

It is not medically necessary. The use is not recommended. It has not been adopted, it is considered investigative only.

And this is reflected in Lab throughput numbers.

The problem as I see it is that there is still insufficient clinical evidence to be able to rely upon it. And so, the Clinical guidelines still insist on cystoscopy.

It is not medically necessary. The use is not recommended. It has not been adopted, it is considered investigative only.

I wouldn't buy any shares in PEB if I were you.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

AWOL

So it is necessary to go on with unnecessary invasive procedures at great cost.

I tell you what once they, AUA and all manage to get their collective heads around it there will be a massive uptake.

How much evidence do they need or is there political stonewalling and lobbying going on?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I wouldn't buy any shares in PEB if I were you.
    As long as you take your own advice?