sharetrader

PEB is worth being overweight on for me, could be life changing. At worst it looks like a good long term hold, I think it was exactly a year today since I bought in.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    PEB is worth being overweight on for me, could be life changing. At worst it looks like a good long term hold, I think it was exactly a year today since I bought in.
    Maybe more people will get on this rocket if it slows down to the value range between 1.06 and 1.15

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I will not be following the instos and sell any of my overweight position. With a $US 3.5 billion addressable market and a low COGS I will sit tight. I find it hard to be pessimistic with this share and I really do not care if my 25% overweight position turns into a 80% overweight position due to share price appreciation in fact I will be very pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    For years I was overweight in ATM at 70% (and yes Ben it was life changing.) Now a heap of those realised ATM profits have found their way into PEB making it 26% of my much expanded portfolio and up over 120% on my PEB DCA. Early days. Well done holders. Onwards and upwards. Love these 'small cap' wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    For years I was overweight in ATM at 70% (and yes Ben it was life changing.) Now a heap of those realised ATM profits have found their way into PEB making it 26% of my much expanded portfolio and up over 120% on my PEB DCA. Early days. Well done holders. Onwards and upwards. Love these 'small cap' wins.
    I haven't either the time or the energy to follow a lot of shares, and I don't trade because I have proved to myself (and my wife) that I am not very good at it.

So my best chance of doing well with small caps is to pick and follow a few "conviction stocks" in their early stages and climb aboard (if I have the $s at the time) as the train pulls out. So far that has worked for me with BLT, PEB, and PLX. It didn't with PRC.

But I haven't got the exit sussed (as ATM proved) - fortunately, for reasons totally unrelated to my judgment about the SP, I halved my ATM at around $12 so bought my DCA down to $7.12, and when those $s were available again, I put them into OCA at 135.
    Last edited by davflaws; 30-07-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    So far that has worked for me with BLT, PEB, and PLX. It didn't with PRC.
    But I haven't got the exit sussed (as ATM proved) -
    FWIW, my take is that it is all about preserving and growing your capital, not so much about picking tops or bottoms.

As ATM climbed I promised myself to sell 2k if/when it reached $20. This more than preserved my original capital by freeloading my original investment.

When a rare death cross occurred in Aug 2020 at around $18.00 I slowly sold most of my holding down to 10% of my portfolio which I still hold.

I find the 30/90 day MA cross for either a death cross (ATM) or golden cross (TLL and PEB) as very useful indicators to buy/sell. (Especially when backed my the MACD indicator.) Look at TLL recently, and PEB back in June 2020 as really useful guides.

TLL .jpg

PEB.jpg

ATM.jpg
    Last edited by Leftfield; 30-07-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Outside thinking.

Another DHB signs up. See it here.

Brent Pownall, VP Commercial and Franchise at Pacific Edge, said: “This agreement furthers the reach of Cxbladder into regional New Zealand, helping physicians with their evaluation of patients who present with haematuria (blood in the urine) at our busy public hospitals. Pacific Edge’s suite of Cxbladder products are now well-placed to extend their coverage under a national clinical pathway as New Zealand’s health system consolidates towards the Maori Health Authority and Health NZ next year.”

Onwards and upwards.

Very good progression. The potential national coverage in NZ will provide more valuable evidence and validation of the product effectiveness.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/376607 Good news and the SP dips 2c... no pleasing some people

AWOL

This was published 2 days ago on docwire news and confirms PEBs announcement.

https://www.docwirenews.com/gu-oncol...ial-carcinoma/

The confirmation of a 4 fold better outcome than the AUA guidelines has surely swung the door wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    This was published 2 days ago on docwire news and confirms PEBs announcement.

https://www.docwirenews.com/gu-oncol...ial-carcinoma/

The confirmation of a 4 fold better outcome than the AUA guidelines has surely swung the door wide open.
    That's very good news. Further evidence of the accuracy of CXbladder. PEB moving ahead in leaps and bounds.