sharetrader

Great video. Slight breath out. Large holding now due to 100.3% gain. Next week could be a big week.

Some interesting facts here I wasn’t completely au fait with was the three tests, triage, detect and resolve and how they fitted together. This makes Cxbladder even more compelling with respect to lab throughput even though blood in the urine may signal urethra or bladder cancer in only 5% of patients presenting with this symptom. Moreover the triage test is super compelling based simply on that fact alone c/f more invasive proceedures.
    It’s getting harder to dispute the fact, on that info alone, that a Cxbladder test should be the gold standard world wide, going forward
    Things are hotting up. As I keep saying… it’s only a matter of time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    In this morning and confirmed by an outside source with audio

Cxbladder tests identify high-impact and low-impact tumors (urologytimes.com)

Jay Raman has been for CxBladder for several years and appears in the author section on about 2 or 3 peer reviewed papers. He mentions the 3 CxBladder cancer tests for the diagnosis on haematuria. CxBladder Triage which if positive leads to CxBladder Detect which leads to CxBladder Resolve. He outlines that these are very accurate tests.

The plot thickens
    Really useful post, thanks. If, as reported, PEB are moving into other types of cancer bio-marking, and they can convince the insto's to get on board, then the future could be very bright indeed. I like these low cap companies with high potential - doesn't always come off, but when it does it is very satisfying (and rewarding). Investing in A2 when they first listed was life changing. Maybe lightning might strike twice with PEB

I hope so LL as I was into a2 at 52c. To be fair though nobody anticipated the baby formula growth in China at the time. A bit of good luck there. Here we have definitive proof and a procedure which is gaining traction with more and more confirmation. It could go exponential.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Some interesting facts here I wasn’t completely au fait with was the three tests, triage, detect and resolve and how they fitted together. This makes Cxbladder even more compelling with respect to lab throughput even though blood in the urine may signal urethra or bladder cancer in only 5% of patients presenting with this symptom. Moreover the triage test is super compelling based simply on that fact alone c/f more invasive proceedures.
    It’s getting harder to dispute the fact, on that info alone, that a Cxbladder test should be the gold standard world wide, going forward
    Things are hotting up. As I keep saying… it’s only a matter of time.
    As with all good things, they take time, and there has certainly been some time involved with cxBladder.

The dissonance worldwide will take some beating even if they do succeed in the US.

I can see a lot of further studies being done by other countries in disbelief that NZ, (where is that?), could come up with something as good as these tests and no doubt Aussie will try to claim it for themselves even if they seem to be a bit late to the party so far.

In the likely arrival of a dividend cheque somewhere in the future I will probably move on from this after, currently, 8 years.

No hurry, eh, bro.

Nah divvies a wee way off yet, still looking at it as a growth stock

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    I hope so LL as I was into a2 at 52c. To be fair though nobody anticipated the baby formula growth in China at the time. A bit of good luck there. Here we have definitive proof and a procedure which is gaining traction with more and more confirmation. It could go exponential.
    Quite right. You need a bit of good fortune along with the 4P's - product, potential, plan and people. The Aussie listing will be a bit of a litmus test. One way or another, it's going to be an interesting ride.

The AUA has just completed a review of its bladder cancer guidelines. Acknowledged that while there had been an uptake in clinical use of Cxbladder there was still insufficient high quality evidence to recommend use over cystoscopy.

https://www.urotoday.com/conference-...er-cancer.html

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    The AUA has just completed a review of its bladder cancer guidelines. Acknowledged that while there had been an uptake in clinical use of Cxbladder there was still insufficient high quality evidence to recommend use over cystoscopy.

CXBladder isn't positioning itself as a replacement for cystoscopy.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post

That would have been a major and entirely unexpected step forward if the AUA were to have reccommended CXBladder over Cystoscopy right now. The hurdle is "currently a lack of high quality evidence" is a very acceptable position and that evidence is mounting day by day. I think their acknowledgement of CX's increased uptake and no suggestion this is unacceptable is good news for PEB. The medical world moves ahead slowly and cautiously.