sharetrader
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Really only if that is its only Raison d'être ?
    Response to Winners frequent references to excitement through out the years and years and years.

Guru

Yes I agree, he's good at it

Have been watching this company for a while. Looks like large potential upside going forward if all goes to plan, so have taken a small position this morning.

Would be interesting if the CxBladder IP was carried on the balance sheet at a 'Fair Value' type valuation, valued independently each year. I suppose that IP is the whole companies value at this stage anyway, being the discounted value of the expected future cash flows CxBladder may generate, meaning the market cap of +$1b is essentially the 'Fair Value' of the CxBaldder IP.

I'm surprised the share issue is not for minority holders, not sure giving priority to big holders is even legal? I suppose it must be...

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by tzbang View Post
    I'm surprised the share issue is not for minority holders, not sure giving priority to big holders is even legal? I suppose it must be...
    If you are referring to the 450,000 limit I think that only applied to placement.
    I doubt the retail offering to NZ shareholders is affected in any way apart from a minimum of 250.00 worth as a parcel.
    Apply for as many as you like up to 50,000, no saying you will get them though.

When David started at Pacific Edge shareholders had pumped $9 million into the company

With the latest cap raise Share contributions are now $290m …let’s say they take extra with the retail portion and call it $300m

So Dave has raised $290m over many years from his enthusiasm and optimism and telling good stories ….I’ve lost count how many times Dave has said ‘exciting’ …….. well done Dave …an amazing effort

Hope PEB now starts generating profits.

I can say this because some of my cash is part of that $290m
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    When David started at Pacific Edge shareholders had pumped $9 million into the company

With the latest cap raise Share contributions are now $290m …let’s say they take extra with the retail portion and call it $300m

So Dave has raised $290m over many years from his enthusiasm and optimism and telling good stories ….I’ve lost count how many times Dave has said ‘exciting’ …….. well done Dave …an amazing effort

Hope PEB now starts generating profits.

I can say this because some of my cash is part of that $290m
    You and I are old enough to remember all the previous countless, (certainly I have lost count), times he's talked about the exciting growth ahead.
    I call B.S. and have done for years now but its abundantly clear there's a whole new generation of Jersey cows to be milked and no shortage of them lining up to have their wallets cleaned out. Not worth anything more than 25 times real earnings per share at some point in the future, if it ever makes real earnings which is FAR from certain in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-09-2021 at 01:07 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Beagle - Salt, ANZ, Harbour and Jarden still heavily invested …prob pumped more in this around

They not mugs …..big payday coming for them coming
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You and I are old enough to remember all the previous countless, (certainly I have lost count), times he's talked about the exciting growth ahead.
    I call B.S. and have done for years now but its abundantly clear there's a whole new generation of Jersey cows to be milked and no shortage of them lining up to have their wallets cleaned out. Not worth anything more than 25 times real earnings per share at some point in the future, if it ever makes real earnings which is FAR from certain in my opinion.
    Not bitter about missing out then.....