sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Beagle - Salt, ANZ, Harbour and Jarden still heavily invested …prob pumped more in this around

They not mugs …..big payday coming for them coming
    Not worried at all mate, he has zero credibility in my opinion.
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-09-2021 at 01:28 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

AWOL

Just like to point out that we have actually been at this 1.54 level before in 2014 on the basis of a couple of health insurers signing up.

So considering the latest developments and the acceptance of cxBladder since then it may be that we have a new base or platform to work with.

The ones I feel sorry for are those that sold out on the way to 6 or 7cents for various reasons.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Just like to point out that we have actually been at this 1.54 level before in 2014 on the basis of a couple of health insurers signing up.

So considering the latest developments and the acceptance of cxBladder since then it may be that we have a new base or platform to work with.

The ones I feel sorry for are those that sold out on the way to 6 or 7cents for various reasons.
    Yep, PEB have had a few inflexion points in the last 18 months where more risk averse investors have bailed and taken their profits. But each time a new floor was established and the company continued to build upon it. I think we are at another one of those points.
    Caveat: I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Not worried at all mate, he has zero credibility in my opinion.
    Hi Beagle.

While I respect your views and enjoy your comments on many threads on this forum I think today there are 80 million reasons to suggest you just might be slightly awry on this one.

Just been notified by Jarden that I received all the PEB's I applied for.

Oh what. Sharesies investors get none!

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Hi Beagle.

While I respect your views and enjoy your comments on many threads on this forum I think today there are 80 million reasons to suggest you just might be slightly awry on this one.
    I'm with Beagle on this one. I think you will see this stock routinely shorted on the ASX.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by DDog View Post
    Oh what. Sharesies investors get none!
    Less than 450,000 applied for no doubt.
    As a combined effort through the platform.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    I'm with Beagle on this one. I think you will see this stock routinely shorted on the ASX.
    In the short term maybe, but longterm I feel this will fly well. It most likely will become the next Xero, but I am not over investing in this share, until I can back it with figures. It went from less than 2% of my shares to over 7% of my portfolio within 6 months and feel happy with that for now

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post

Went a bit higher than the 150’s …..maybe even 170 odd ….remember Swan and his hundreds of thousands of test and then he had to sell shares to fund the new deck
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”