sharetrader
Page 2 of 2124 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast

Mr. Tindall is a shareholder and he didn't turn up at the AGM for the tea an biscuits, this is why patience and following the smart money pays off.
    I don't bloody believe it

That ASB Business TV item this morning left me with the impression that they have 4 tests ready to start selling. I thought "whaaaat? how did that happen so quick", having not checked on their progress for some months.
    Didn't have time to follow up yet and find out what's happening.
    Suspect I have got the wrong impression from the TV item. Their web site still says 3 test ready for clinical trials in 2007. Mmmm, reporters!
    But I did have a minute to check depth in the morning and then see it broaden by this afternoon.

Sounds to me like your going to buy in, I've got a few had them for ages, they did get up to 17 cents awhile back they just shot up and then as quickly dropped again.

Alongside Tindall are some other interesting names now on the share register.Hubbard,Baines.Todd,Masfen.
    It will be interesting to see what names appear after the capital raising.

Share Collector

Barney, I don't think their interests have changed. I think most (all?) of them are holdings that were previously via NZ Seed Fund (refer notice for PEBCA in Jul 2003). They distributed their shares back to individual unit holders in Sept 2006. Might be wrong there though?

I have a small parcel of PEB in my collection of "tiny little biotech holdings that seem cheap". I think yesterday was the first day my overall collection had been in the black since I started it!

Heres another one that will disappear over the horizon in foreign investors pockets, thats the way it goes with anything this country has thats any good just like the NZI advert says someones always stealing ya stuff.

Share Collector

It seems a brave move to announce the spp at approximately current market price and above the recent lows (and bid). A good move to my mind, since on these tiny cap shares, a low issue suggests desperation and can spiral down the price. No reason for that to occur in this case, so lets hope they can get the issue away to shareholders - it's a big dilution with $5.7m to be raised on a $10.1m market cap.

Lots of good things happening at PEB, but no certainty yet and a while till the extent of likely revenues can be gauged.

Yes,still a way to go for PEB Lizard but heading in the right direction.

It would help the spp if the company could release some positive news between now and the end of December.A licensing agreement for the gastric cancer diagnostic or some details regarding the private share placement would help.

I'll wait untill near the end of December to see what happens before taking up the offer.

I notice on the PEB website and on the Seek job search website that PEB have been advertising for a Bioinformatician.("Pacific edge is expanding it's bioinformatics team").

Seek is also advertising another job at PEB.A Relationship Development Manager-China.

They must have secured some funding from somewhere besides the spp.I wonder if there will be any news before the close off date for the spp?

Share Collector

Crazy time of year to send out an spp. I can't decide whether they are just terrible salespeople or they don't want shareholders to actually take up the shares - with price and timing making it so uncompelling!