sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
    Cheers minerbarejet that’s a great post with good information for me to dig into.

Interesting thoughts t.rexjr. I saw in today’s presentation slides that their Q1 FY22 their total laboratory throughput grew 9% on the previous quarter, Q4 FY21. Without knowing at all whether this is a fair assumption or not. If one assumed they have 9% growth quarter on quarter this year. That could put their throughput at 1.09^4 times the size of Q4 FY21 for the year. So using the numbers I could find quickly:
    - 15814 total throughput for FY21
    - Q1FY22 up 35% on FY21 quarterly average

That would put FY22 throughput at 15814/4*1.35+15814*3/4*1.35*1.09^3 = 26073 rounded up. So 64.87% increase or 10529 increase in absolute terms.

I’m not sure what I think about that. And I do wonder if this is the type of thing that could have snowballing growth which could make the assumption unfair. Anyways, it has given me some interesting stuff to dig into and will be interesting to see how it plays out for PEB.
    I haven’t had a chance to look into the results in detail. But on first glance they look below anticipation.

This rough calculation from back in September would of put them at estimated half year throughput of 11155 rounded up. 15814/4*1.35+15814/4*1.35*1.09 = 11154.8

But it was ignoring the increasing sales staff and ignoring Kaisers coverage of CXBladder Triage starting in August 2021.

So the actual throughput of 11136 might be below what was expected.

Hopefully they have a stellar second half.
    Last edited by DonkeyKong; 25-11-2021 at 02:16 PM.

The joys of being a broker. There it is 40,000 1.30. Other sellers seem to be cottoning on. Might end up forcing their sell orders to be sub 1.30 to compete against the brokers sell downs. Let's just hope the brokers aren't allowed to offload lower than 1.30. Guess we will see this afternoon.

Announcement seem very similar to previous ones over the years …..and the reaction on Sharetrader is the same.

Seems a never ending sago ….maybe one day it’ll all be different.

Just my observation …and I can say that because PEB has received some of my cash in the past.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Announcement seem very similar to previous ones over the years …..and the reaction on Sharetrader is the same.

Seems a never ending sago ….maybe one day it’ll all be different.

Just my observation …and I can say that because PEB has received some of my cash in the past.
    1.30 not looking like an attractive enough re-entry point for you?

I first started investing in PEB when it was 0.27. Bought and sold along the way, but wished I had just held every time from when I have sold, as it's much stronger now. Wondering if 1.30 will be looked back upon (after this volume seller clears out the way) and have seen it as a good buy opportunity.

I am happy with it all , substantial cash in the bank , increasing the sales staff ( why wouldn’t that be a good idea?) and good growth. The share price is overvalued at this point but the future looks good to me. PEB are in the best shape it has ever been in and should go from strength to strength. Perhaps some investors are impatient and expect too much. I will not be selling my shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Yeah but if you are right Tango then will be quite a lot of downward pressure eon SP until he can move through that sort of volume of shares to somewhat cash out and retire. Predicament really. SP dropping below 1.30 as we speak, hope I am right with my previous comment of 1.25 holding and forming a lower end support level there. Shouldn't go lower than that surely, fingers crossed. But if you are right and DD's brokers are on sell call then could see SP battered over the following month while he sells through.

Sizeabkle 20,000 - 40,000 sells have been going through consistently throughout the day. Brokers just wait for the bid side to catch up as they drip feed the order through. In order to follow 'fair market trade". I have found this in the past with other shares I have wanted to sell down, been informed I needed to stagger them down not put a single sell on market considerably lower than days opening or current price. Seems to be what is happening? Happens to be approx 10 minutes apart. That way the brokers can get a better price by letting bids build up rather than drive their own sell price down too heavily. Definitely can be seen as we speak if monitor the recent trade activity. Look for the sell orders spacing through 20,000 - 40,000 consistently.

Luckily there seem to be sufficient bids coming through to keep it around the 1.30 level, but as the flow of sells steadily keep pushing through the buy demand may diminish as the day progresses and might well be closer to 1.25 by days end Oh well lets cross fingers 1.20 not tested!! We need some big buyers to come in, but most of them already spent up in the recent Cap Raise. Come on guys top up and double down if hit 1.25 surely (ha, not as if the big boys are looking at this forum anyway!)

Looking by the activity brokers have been instructed to cash out 1.30-1.31, that's where their bids are coming through. Lets hope they have been instructed not to drop below that figure. If so maybe 1.30 can hold fingers crossed. As soon as buy orders surmount to approx 20,000- 40,000 (or higher) @ 1.30/1.31 look what happens, a sell comes through for approx 20,000, 30,000 or 40,000 knocking it back sub 1.30 again.
    I spoke to Direct Broking/Jarden about this a couple of months ago because I couldn't see my sell order in the depth and the broker told me that my order was too big to process in one hit and he said they would manually drip feed it in so the market doesn't panic.

If DD is selling most of his shareholding (and with volume of 2.6 million to date I would say it's likely) then we still have another 1 or 2 million shares to go before things settle.

It makes sense. He couldn't sell earlier without potential insider trading accusations and sometimes when you leave a business, even if you love it, you just want to move on.

Usually with large order the brokers try to place as much as possible with existing clients then drip feed the rest on the market so it could all be done. If they have then they will reveal the rest of the trades in the mop up at 5 pm

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Usually with large order the brokers try to place as much as possible with existing clients then drip feed the rest on the market so it could all be done. If they have then they will reveal the rest of the trades in the mop up at 5 pm
    Right, Or more likely push the rest into tomorrows taking by the looks of it

Ha ha ….an analyst said much the same as me

Pacific Edge delivered results for the six months ended September which were described by one broker as being as “bang in line as a PEB result can be”.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Ha ha ….an analyst said much the same as me

Pacific Edge delivered results for the six months ended September which were described by one broker as being as “bang in line as a PEB result can be”.
    Still seems a bit of an overreaction of negativity having pushed the SP down so far. Looks like 1.25 is going to be tested after all.