sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Volume seller clearly finished. I may have missed it but no disclosure notice released yet in regards to who the seller was. I might have missed it, was it DD?

Normal trade dynamics now. No selling push, nothing in the 1.24 (very small insignificant 10- 80 unit share sales, sharsies). only real sales today 1.25 and 1.26. Sellers asks not looking willing to go below 1.26. Hope those who wanted to acquire more shares took advantage of the dip (we did). Stabilising with obvious sellers needing to move cleared out the way. Only 4 sellers sitting at 1.26. If a couple of those realise the sell off is finished and remove their orders or they sell through to buyers then likely we will see that steady rally trend back up into the 1.3/1.4's again. Especially once the initial fright of Omicron is subsiding.

Tempting to acquire more while there are still some available sitting at 1.25, seeing the bottom of dip has subsided. Anyone else having similar thoughts?
    Yep, thinking the same. I have quite a few PEB shares, and because of gains since last year it is now nearly 20% of my portfolio. There has obviously been a big seller, but maybe some holders like myself, who have made big gains in the last 12 months, are adjusting their portfolio weighting and scaling down? It's just usual ebb and flow stuff - I fully expect PEB to rally again fairly soon.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Volume seller clearly finished. I may have missed it but no disclosure notice released yet in regards to who the seller was. I might have missed it, was it DD?

Normal trade dynamics now. No selling push, nothing in the 1.24 (very small insignificant 10- 80 unit share sales, sharsies). only real sales today 1.25 and 1.26. Sellers asks not looking willing to go below 1.26. Hope those who wanted to acquire more shares took advantage of the dip (we did). Stabilising with obvious sellers needing to move cleared out the way. Only 4 sellers sitting at 1.26. If a couple of those realise the sell off is finished and remove their orders or they sell through to buyers then likely we will see that steady rally trend back up into the 1.3/1.4's again. Especially once the initial fright of Omicron is subsiding.

Tempting to acquire more while there are still some available sitting at 1.25, seeing the bottom of dip has subsided. Anyone else having similar thoughts?
    My thoughts are:

Sand castles are made of sand...
    It's hard to play basketball on the beach...
    Avoid counting sand on a windy day...

There are always those that need to sell. There is no such thing as need to buy....
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 03-12-2021 at 09:49 AM.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    My thoughts are:

There are always those that need to sell. There is no such thing as need to buy...
    Passive funds maybe

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    My thoughts are:

There are always those that need to sell. There is no such thing as need to buy....
    Makes sense, but there are those that feel 'compelled' to buy when they see a share price start bouncing off a low. Not wanting to miss out on those prices when see SP start rallying. So no they don't 'need' to buy but the 'feeling of needing to buy' may factor.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Makes sense, but there are those that feel 'compelled' to buy when they see a share price start bouncing off a low. Not wanting to miss out on those prices when see SP start rallying. So no they don't 'need' to buy but the 'feeling of needing to buy' may factor.
    My point is that your commentary assumes the uptrend is intact and this current dip is just that... but that is debatable. Trying to guess the next 'leg up' from looking at depth while assuming 'up' is a given is fraught with risk.

The Company has missed expectations placed on it by market. It's my observation that when hype has it's bubble burst (in absence of a positive announcement) a shareprice is more likely to drift down than up. Short term it's all guesswork. If buying long term I personally would be waiting on a re-emergence of an up trend or some news that shows confirmation of the Company having a successful future; as currently it's all very questionable. If buying short term then I'd also just be waiting as without any real signals it's a 50/50 bet right now...

Different strokes for different folks though...

Chart.jpg

AWOL

Not much interest in Aussie.
    Bid is 1.00

AWOL

Of interest in the current situation.

https://www.docwirenews.com/gu-oncol...ce-cystoscopy/

Pretty good result with no later detections which amounts to safety in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    I take that to mean how many cysco's needed to be performed only to end up with 3 or 4 actual bladder cancer cases. We know that blood in the urine does not necessarily mean that cancer exists in fact my understanding is that a very high % do not have cancer when presenting with blood in the urine.
    Retired Doc. Maybe you can give us some real info here. If a patient presents with blood in urine, I would presume you would refer the patient to a urologist.
    1. Would the urologist as a matter of course conduct a cysco without hesitation?
    2. Of those that you referred what % actually had bladder cancer?
    Cheers
    Sorry late to reply Harris. That is difficult to answer succinctly but I will offer some thoughts based on experience- but not as a urologist.
    A patient presenting with frank (visible) haematuria without other explanation eg infection would very likely be referred to a urologist and cystoscopy would be very likely - well until now? Enter CxBladder!
    In GPland microscopic haematuria which is not too uncommon and often detected on routine screening in other conditions eg diabetes and hypertension, was more vexing and CxBladder would have reduced anxiety and workload for me and the urology service for this finding. Sorry I can’t give accurate figures but off the top of my head I would estimate that I might have ordered 15 - 20 CxBladder tests pa if it had been available (practice population circa 1800 ) I saw very few cases of bladder Ca in my practice lifetime ? less than 10 but as I have said I worried about it a lot so the Triage and also Detect tests would have been useful and the monitor test would likely have saved some of my patients a lot of distress by avoiding repeated cystoscpies - some who were elderly found repeat cystoscopy hugely distressing and 100% of patients really don’t like the procedure. CxBladder obviously would not eliminate cystoscopies but significantly reduce them.

I cannot speak for the urology discipline but I understand CxBladder is finding increasing favour there and unless “something better shows up” it’s use should become universal.

Cheers

I have a question - what if a competitor comes up with a cheaper and more sensitive/specific test for bladder cancer?

CX bladder test has been available for 10 years or more I think - even after so many years annual revenues are only 5 million (or 10)..
    Market cap is 1 billion.

Discl - don't own any

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    I have a question - what if a competitor comes up with a cheaper and more sensitive/specific test for bladder cancer?

CX bladder test has been available for 10 years or more I think - even after so many years annual revenues are only 5 million (or 10)..
    Market cap is 1 billion.

Discl - don't own any
    The competitor will have to go through all the same hoops that cxBladder has.

There is a pretty high bar to get over with Sensitivity and Specificity set by cxBladder.

A short term and original goal was to get 10% of the patients in the various triage/monitor/detect modes

That raises the question what are the medical fraternity going to use for the other 90%
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 06-12-2021 at 12:19 PM.