sharetrader
Page 2046 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 1046154619461996203620422043204420452046204720482049205020562096 ... LastLast
Results 20,451 to 20,460 of 21257
    AWOL

At last, a figure to work with!

“Average weekly test throughput in the US from the start of April to last week was 455 tests per week, a figure 25% higher than the average of the last year. These objective indicators, and the subjective positive feedback from those regularly using Cxbladder, demonstrate that clinicians are gaining increasing confidence in the use of Cxbladder earlier in the patient care pathway.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 26-05-2022 at 08:55 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    At last, a figure to work with!

“Average weekly test throughput in the US from the start of April to last week was 455 tests per week, a figure 25% higher than the average of the last year. These objective indicators, and the subjective positive feedback from those regularly using Cxbladder, demonstrate that clinicians are gaining increasing confidence in the use of Cxbladder earlier in the patient care pathway.
    Interesting to see how the markets react. I can't get too excited by any of it.....

Refreshing to read a more balanced and honest report, easier now I guess that they have the finance and are not fighting for survival from Cash Raise to Cash Raise. A long way to go yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Interesting to see how the markets react. I can't get too excited by any of it.....
    PEB's results have always tended to result in the sp doing nothing - it's announcements which drive the stock price.

Quick glance at the results shows that it's broadly in line with market expectations :

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...75/financials/

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    PEB's results have always tended to result in the sp doing nothing - it's announcements which drive the stock price.

Quick glance at the results shows that it's broadly in line with market expectations :

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...75/financials/
    Positive to see operating revenue and general revenue increase substantially, and tests increase 46%. The market will likely first off digest this information favourably.

More promises of a rosy future albeit finally backed up with a few numbers.

US test totals of 455 per week equates ~24,000 per annum. With a bit of traction we might see that number rise to something in the mid 30s next year. With any luck, might even hit 40k.

The big question is how many of these are or will be paid for? The reported commercial test revenue of $11.4m suggests there are still plenty of freebies going through the system.

Ive only had a quick scan of the lengthy (42 page) presentation but havent spotted any mention of recovery of all those unpaid tests that DD was optimistically anticipating in prior years.

The online results announcement will be interesting viewing later this morning.

As Retired Doc said on here a couple of days ago "more patients and patience required" - once again.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    More promises of a rosy future albeit finally backed up with a few numbers.

US test totals of 455 per week equates ~24,000 per annum. With a bit of traction we might see that number rise to something in the mid 30s next year. With any luck, might even hit 40k.

The big question is how many of these are or will be paid for? The reported commercial test revenue of $11.4m suggests there are still plenty of freebies going through the system.

Ive only had a quick scan of the lengthy (42 page) presentation but havent spotted any mention of recovery of all those unpaid tests that DD was optimistically anticipating in prior years.

The online results announcement will be interesting viewing later this morning.

As Retired Doc said on here a couple of days ago "more patients and patience required" - once again.
    You are not suggesting " several tens of thousands" are you Pierre.

Another year ..... this time $20m down the gurgler .... accumulated losses now $190m

Amazing performance over the years

I can say things like this because part of that $190m is some real cash of mine I donated to the cause a few years ago ..... but PEB has been a good punting stock over the years
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    You are not suggesting " several tens of thousands" are you Pierre.
    Haha. I hope you noted the words "might" and "luck" Miner - both are very important qualifiers.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Another year ..... this time $20m down the gurgler .... accumulated losses now $190m

Amazing performance over the years

I can say things like this because part of that $190m is some real cash of mine I donated to the cause a few years ago ..... but PEB has been a good punting stock over the years
    Without DD to talk the big talk, there's only one way for the sp to perform and that's to perform & deliver results.

Could be a long long wait?