sharetrader
Page 2052 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 1052155219522002204220482049205020512052205320542055205620622102 ... LastLast
Results 20,511 to 20,520 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Very valid points. Agree entirely Miner. PEB is still placed well and has a positive future well within grasps for this that are investing and not just hoping for immediate SP gains. That will follow for sure, but nothing has changed in regards to the positive developments that recently sent PEB's SP on an uptrend to 1.5. As the market stabilises and the US sharemarkets start to regain some of their massive losses, no doubt we will see PEB follow the trend and bounce back into recovery mode.
    Everything has changed in one very critical aspect, Maxtrade - a super-high multiple stock like PEB trades on positive sentiment and high expectations.

Sentiment has distinctly soured towards the stock due to adverse and negative developments on what were supposed to be positive potentials. Examples :

1. Covid was potentially going to spur the adoption and acceleration of use of CxBladder - https://www.pacificedgedx.com/assets...TE-May2020.pdf

Has not happened and in fact, company now cites COVID as impacting on sales.

2. Recovery of NZ$40m+ of backdated invoicing was given considerable attention (NBR covered it as a lead article in 2021) but that has now dissipated into thin air.

Market now questions what other assertions made by the company are now suspect as well.

3. Singapore and Asia were going to provide another leg to growth. Nothing of significance has happened there now for 2 years and market now obviously expects little.

4. Sales in the US has slowed despite more personnel recruited to ramp up sales.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong View Post
    What's interesting about their total throughput is in:
    - Q1 FY22 they grew 9% on their Q4 FY21
    - Q2 FY22 they grew about 9.85% on their Q1 FY22
    - From H2 FY21 to H1 FY22 they grew 24.42%
    - But on their H2 FY22 they only grew 7.91% on their H1 FY22

Yet their US sales team grew 42.86% in H2 FY22

So with a large increase in sales team size their test throughput growth percentage had a large decrease.

Hmmmm
    Dis. Got my tail feathers singed on the way out. Ouch!
    Last edited by Balance; 30-05-2022 at 06:53 PM.

You have summed up perfectly Balance.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Everything has changed in one very critical aspect, Maxtrade - a super-high multiple stock like PEB trades on positive sentiment and high expectations.

Sentiment has distinctly soured towards the stock due to adverse and negative developments on what were supposed to be positive potentials. Examples :

1. Covid was potentially going to spur the adoption and acceleration of use of CxBladder - https://www.pacificedgedx.com/assets...TE-May2020.pdf

Has not happened and in fact, company now cites COVID as impacting on sales.

2. Recovery of NZ$40m+ of backdated invoicing was given considerable attention (NBR covered it as a lead article in 2021) but that has now dissipated into thin air.

Market now questions what other assertions made by the company are now suspect as well.

3. Singapore and Asia were going to provide another leg to growth. Nothing of significance has happened there now for 2 years and market now obviously expects little.

4. Sales in the US has slowed despite more personnel recruited to ramp up sales.

Dis. Got my tail feathers singed on the way out. Ouch!
    Just a quick connection here.

At the AUA meeting just held Sima Porten was one of the moderators running the show.

From your link right down the bottom under Urotoday video is this statement.

"Dr Shore and Dr Porten comment on how they are currently using Cxbladder’s in home sampling programme forthe benefit of both their patients and their respective clinics."

So it has got the attention of the moderators of the AUA and is in use by Dr Porten.

All good, Balance.
    Cheers
    Miner

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Just a quick connection here.

At the AUA meeting just held Sima Porten was one of the moderators running the show.

From your link right down the bottom under Urotoday video is this statement.

"Dr Shore and Dr Porten comment on how they are currently using Cxbladder’s in home sampling programme forthe benefit of both their patients and their respective clinics."

So it has got the attention of the moderators of the AUA and is in use by Dr Porten.

All good, Balance.
    Cheers
    Miner
    I am simply putting the sp dynamics of PEB in perspective for all posters to consider.

Results is what matters now with PEB imo and as mentioned, high expectations have not been met so sentiment has turned sour and very negative.

Good news for shareholders is that PEB definitely does not need a CR for at least another 3 years. That is the major plus imo but is already factored in the sp.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez, 10% down a shocking day ….amid on a market up day as well.

Habits, you suggesting sub 45 is on the cards
    That is a big call... just between you and me then let's say it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez, 10% down a shocking day ….amid on a market up day as well.

Habits, you suggesting sub 45 is on the cards
    Stock was tickled up at the close on Friday - as clear a manipulative move as I have seen.

So real fall is more like 3c or 4c.

Seller was probably able to sell a few today at better prices though than if the stock had closed on Friday at 72c?

In my opinion Dave did an excellent job in getting the company to where it is and leaving it with a $100m in the kitty.That last capital raise was the work of a genius. Hopefully the new CEO is looking at the company with a fresh perspective and PEB will capitalise on the enormous revenue potential that CX bladder has. I am still a holder and will continue to be unless the story changes. I have been in and out of this share over the last 10 years or so but became more interested about 2 years ago. Even at todays prices I am still up 70% so it has been a good investment so far.

The world looks like a much better place if you wear rose colour tinted glasses - I highly recommend it

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...home.1000002.0

[QUOTE=Brain;960150]In my opinion Dave did an excellent job in getting the company to where it is and leaving it with a $100m in the kitty.That last capital raise was the work of a genius. Hopefully the new CEO is looking at the company with a fresh perspective and PEB will capitalise on the enormous revenue potential that CX bladder has. I am still a holder and will continue to be unless the story changes. I have been in and out of this share over the last 10 years or so but became more interested about 2 years ago. Even at todays prices I am still up 70% so it has been a good investment so far.

The world looks like a much better place if you wear rose colour tinted glasses - I highly recommend it

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...home.1000002.0

Some pretty sizeable bids in the later part of trading session today. Never a dull moment with PEB. SP massaging again or real demand stepping in now at these levels?

Now it all makes sense. The downwards pressure on SP before this announcement. Kaiser on board. And pop up goes the SP 20% instantaneously. See my previous post on what we can expect to see flow on here now. Wait to see where closes at the end of the week. Congrats to holders

Those who sold out of fear probably scrambling to buy back in tomorrow. Or at close today once they hear the news!!

Last edited by Maxtrade; 01-06-2022 at 04:48 PM.

To be honest I was pretty disappointed with this announcement.

The project, which is expected to take several months to complete, will mean clinicians across the Kaiser Permanente Group will be able to order Cxbladder tests and view results directly within their clinical workflow rather than relying on a manual ordering system. Additionally, patients will be able to provide urine samples for Cxbladder tests at Kaiser Clinics and laboratories in addition to the current protocol of relying on the Cxbladder Patient in Home Sampling System (PIHSS) initiated during COVID.

Pacific Edge Chief Executive Dr Peter Meintjes said: “Kaiser’s decision to include Cxbladder tests in its EMR system represents an important commercial milestone for the group, offering a pathway to significantly ease the administrative burden of ordering and recording the results of Cxbladder tests.

Way back in mid June 2020 we had this announcement: "
    It gives us great pleasure to announce that Pacific Edge Limited and Kaiser Permanente have reached an agreement for the commercial use of our Cxbladder tests."

So a full 2 years later we find out that while there was an agreement with Kaiser Permanente, the actual day to day ability of clinicians to use and order PEB products was not straight forward and in fact required extra time and effort that many wouldn't have bothered with (In my opinion)

Again I feel mislead about the actual milestones reached.
    Last edited by moadoc; 03-06-2022 at 09:44 PM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by moadoc View Post
    To be honest I was pretty disappointed with this announcement.

The project, which is expected to take several months to complete, will mean clinicians across the Kaiser Permanente Group will be able to order Cxbladder tests and view results directly within their clinical workflow rather than relying on a manual ordering system. Additionally, patients will be able to provide urine samples for Cxbladder tests at Kaiser Clinics and laboratories in addition to the current protocol of relying on the Cxbladder Patient in Home Sampling System (PIHSS) initiated during COVID.

Pacific Edge Chief Executive Dr Peter Meintjes said: “Kaiser’s decision to include Cxbladder tests in its EMR system represents an important commercial milestone for the group, offering a pathway to significantly ease the administrative burden of ordering and recording the results of Cxbladder tests.

Way back in mid June 2020 we had this announcement: "
    It gives us great pleasure to announce that Pacific Edge Limited and Kaiser Permanente have reached an agreement for the commercial use of our Cxbladder tests."

So a full 2 years later we find out that while there was an agreement with Kaiser Permanente, the actual day to day ability of clinicians to use and order PEB products was not straight forward and in fact required extra time and effort that many wouldn't have bothered with (In my opinion)

Again I feel mislead about the actual milestones reached.
    The two years since have been badly affected by the Covid crisis in the US that effectively shut down face to face interactions across the medical spectrum.

Resources were being fully applied to the battle and most hospitals were full. It still continues but not to the same degree which is why there now appears to be some takeup.

They should be cut some slack in this regard, -it wont have been very easy for anyone.