sharetrader
Page 2056 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 1056155619562006204620522053205420552056205720582059206020662106 ... LastLast
Results 20,551 to 20,560 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Counties-Manukau and Waitemata are on board with PEB but I can't find anything confirming the Auckland DHB has adopted CxBladder. Hopefully the new health structure will quickly bring the laggards into line. Auckland probably not keen because it "wasn't invented there".
    Thanks Pierre, just as I thought. Yes, with the new national entity, 'TWO', I expect that they'll be looking for consistent practices nationally - good news for PEB (even though the NZ revenue is immaterial).

2 announcements in consecutive days. Very unlike PEB. Wonder if an exec is about to sell off a portion of shares. So trying to create some energy before a sell. Bit of a coincidence an announcement the very next day. Will be interesting to see if can hold and maintain its current SP, previously trend was for a bit of descent news jumped about 10c then fell back to where it was sitting 0.68-0.70. Likely we will see the same pattern on this announcement as it's not really much in the scheme of things. Kaisers last announcement had the same reaction with SP, but didnt hold it's gains. Will this be any different. Traders will probably sell and take the quick profits after this minor boost when they SP start retracing if doesn't hold 0.80. Retracement back down to 0.68-0.70 if doesn't find solid support at 0.78-0.8. Lets see. I'm sure traders will probably have trigger sells sitting at 0.75 that the market depth isnt seeing, but will action once SP starts declining again. Will need some more substantial breakthroughs into US markets before SP can hold any rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    2 announcements in consecutive days. Very unlike PEB. Wonder if an exec is about to sell off a portion of shares. So trying to create some energy before a sell. Bit of a coincidence an announcement the very next day.
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist Maxtrade. The company has to report price-sensitive events in a timely manner, so I think your suspicion of an exec sell-off is probably a bit wide of the mark.

Traders will do what they do and the SP will dance around as it usually does following a news release but, as long as the trend is in a northerly direction I'll be happy. I don't see anything in the wind that will create a major reversion in the price. I believe it generally will be onwards and upwards from here - particularly now quarterly reporting of test volumes has been announced.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist Maxtrade. The company has to report price-sensitive events in a timely manner, so I think your suspicion of an exec sell-off is probably a bit wide of the mark.

Traders will do what they do and the SP will dance around as it usually does following a news release but, as long as the trend is in a northerly direction I'll be happy. I don't see anything in the wind that will create a major reversion in the price. I believe it generally will be onwards and upwards from here - particularly now quarterly reporting of test volumes has been announced.
    Yes I like where you are heading. Just the way the markets are operating currently and looking at the volume involved in this rally I wouldn't be surprised if we see it retrace again to recent support level 0.68-0.70. Hope i am wrong and it can maintain, but if we had to bet I would say more likelihood of a minor relief rally on this news update and see a leak back down again. Already starting to see some 100k trades selling down off touching 0.84. Seeing where close is today (0.80?) and where close is in a fortnight will be key indicators to if can hold any increase in SP with enough support. More likely fortnight close back towards 0.70. But hey that's ok, make a 20% gain on the rally, sell take profits and do it again. No point bucking the trend might as well just play along. Make 20% twice on the way even better

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Yes I like where you are heading. Just the way the markets are operating currently and looking at the volume involved in this rally I wouldn't be surprised if we see it retrace again to recent support level 0.68-0.70. Hope i am wrong and it can maintain, but if we had to bet I would say more likelihood of a minor relief rally on this news update and see a leak back down again. Already starting to see some 100k trades selling down off touching 0.84. Seeing where close is today (0.80?) and where close is in a fortnight will be key indicators to if can hold any increase in SP with enough support. More likely fortnight close back towards 0.70. But hey that's ok, make a 20% gain on the rally, sell take profits and do it again. No point bucking the trend might as well just play along. Make 20% twice on the way even better
    Great market for swing traders currently

https://academic.oup.com/bjs/article...12?login=false

Conclusion
    There is evidence to support Cxbladder as a screening tool in the detection of high-risk bladder cancer. Further studies involving larger populations are required to validate its accuracy.

Take-home message
    The purpose of this study was to determine the accuracy of Cxbladder as a screening and surveillance tool in patients with suspected and established bladder cancer, respectively. Sensitivity and specificity of Cxbladder for detection of bladder cancer were 76.5% and 45.1% respectively, whilst a 100% negative predictive value was obtained in detection of high-risk bladder cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    https://academic.oup.com/bjs/article...12?login=false

Conclusion
    There is evidence to support Cxbladder as a screening tool in the detection of high-risk bladder cancer. Further studies involving larger populations are required to validate its accuracy.

Take-home message
    The purpose of this study was to determine the accuracy of Cxbladder as a screening and surveillance tool in patients with suspected and established bladder cancer, respectively. Sensitivity and specificity of Cxbladder for detection of bladder cancer were 76.5% and 45.1% respectively, whilst a 100% negative predictive value was obtained in detection of high-risk bladder cancer.
    So am I reading this correctly - In this study of 88 patients, the presence of serious bladder cancer was identified by CX bladder in all cases? It also identified positively some low-grade papillary tumours some of the time? Next step is to do a larger study to determine if these results continue to hold true?

Pop goes 0.80 unfortunately. Had hoped 0.80 would hold this time. But as per previous thread seemed more likely will retrace back down to 0.68 -0.70 again seeing 0.80 couldn't hold on this dual positive updates. If 0.68-0.70 can hold on the next dip will set a pretty solid floor though for a support lower end base to have formed on second bounce.

Don't mind making the 20% twice though Cash out buy back in again 0.68, why buck the trend.
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 26-07-2022 at 02:52 PM.

AWOL

Interesting state of affairs in Aus.
    There are no sellers on the ASB listings.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 28-07-2022 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Interesting state of affairs in Aus.
    There are no sellers on the ASB listings.
    Interesting indeed. Not really much sell volume on NZX either. Maybe indicative of positive shareholders meeting coming up. Might well see SP rally back up 0.84 leading up to the meeting. Along with more upbeat global markets and positivity taken from Fed's comments overnight. Hence seeing rally throughout today.
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 28-07-2022 at 11:18 AM.