sharetrader
Page 2058 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 1058155819582008204820542055205620572058205920602061206220682108 ... LastLast
Results 20,571 to 20,580 of 21246

I was generally happy with the content in the AGM y'day. Really interesting timing on an announcement - the day after the AGM.

Bugger I knew we should have doubled down more yesterday afternoon. Thought would just buy in on open today. Wonder why any big news as such wasn't touched on at the meeting. I would say shareholders are generally feeling pretty confident with PEB's 'new' management. Maybe less DD positive updates keeping the SP pushing up. But rather doing the work behind the scenes. Positive stuff ahead. Pretty surprised SP has hung around for that long at such low levels in the 0.68-0.70 range. Was a great top up point.

Cant be a CR as if it was then would be an outright lie at yesterdays meeting. They wouldn't be that brazen, went to the lengths stating the opposite that there is more than sufficient funds to get to good profitability without the need for any further Cap Raises. Which was positive to hear. But yes VERY strange for a halt and announcement right after the AGM. Haven't seen anything like this before.
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 29-07-2022 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Bugger I knew we should have doubled down more yesterday afternoon. Thought would just buy in on open today. Wonder why any big news as such wasn't touched on at the meeting. I would say shareholders are generally feeling pretty confident with PEB's 'new' management. Maybe less DD positive updates keeping the SP pushing up. But rather doing the work behind the scenes. Positive stuff ahead. Pretty surprised SP has hung around for that long at such low levels in the 0.68-0.70 range. Was a great top up point.
    That's why the timing is surprising - if they had news yesterday, they would have to disclose to the market y'day. The news has to be quite +ve - let's hope I don't regret not selling at $1.50 last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet View Post
    Hopefully good and $1.50 would suit me just fine.
    Yeah but a takeover at $1.50 would only reinforce there is a hell of a lot of upside potential return for the company that acquires. They would see that SP as LOW. Which is something we have all known could well be the case as CX bladder comes to full force and adoption. Long Term holders probably starting to feel pretty good about now

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Yeah but a takeover at $1.50 would only reinforce there is a hell of a lot of upside potential return for the company that acquires. They would see that SP as LOW. Which is something we have all known could well be the case as CX bladder comes to full force and adoption. Long Term holders probably starting to feel pretty good about now
    Yes, agree - that's why I didn't sell last year. Although in hindsight, selling and buying in again would have been very profitable - long term holder so no capital gains implications.

Won't have to wait long, as the ASX announcement release before open today will have to state the reason for the Halt.

Absolutely, my average price is 11 cents so $1.50 would look very good. Of course, more than happy for it to go higher, but would prefer sooner than much much later.

My guess would be an off shore bid for the company. Hopefully multiple bids might appear if it is the case. The company has $100m sitting in the bank, the meeting yesterday was positive and the US dollar has strengthened against the Kiwi making an off shore bid more attractive. The fact that the trading halt has come immediately after the annual meeting and prior to a weekend might also point to an offer. The board might have a busy weekend. It would be a shame to see the company disappear now that it looks like the years ahead are looking positive.

Then again it could be something completely different. We'll find out on Monday I guess.

One believer on here said PEB a US$2 billion company

That would be $3.50 share

So $1.50 a steal of the highest order
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Might also be inclusion on NASDAQ. However that was also ruled out at the meeting. So yeah who knows at this point. Anyone out there want to sell me their shares at todays SP 0.79?

Might be bad news if you don't want to take the chance I will buy. PM me ...