sharetrader
Page 2064 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 1064156419642014205420602061206220632064206520662067206820742114 ... LastLast
Results 20,631 to 20,640 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    Been on the fence about jumping out with the recent posts but as more information has been posted over the weekend (thanks all who contributed) has been a real sense of relief. Hoping these events aren’t too tough on anyone here.

Likely to see a few desperate sellers selling out of fear pushing SP low on opening. Will probably really only be a handful of sellers doing this though so likely see a big drop. Then SP bounce up a bit again once the fear monger selling has passed. Which can also be seen as a buying opportunity for those ready to buy on the fear dip. It is only a partial number reduction on a proposed draft as explained in thread above.
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 01-08-2022 at 09:53 AM.

Advanced Member

down 47.4% to 41c, youch.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    This is about the umpteenth reminder to myself to never invest in businesses I don't understand. This old dog should learn some new tricks from time to time.
    This is it...... i learnt bad with PLX. Never really understood it. Lost heaps.
    Never understood PEB. Luckily not invested

And there it is well done panic sellers, down 50% on open, gotta laugh really how much Fear and FOMO shares are driven by these days. With the amount of new money poured into stocks during lockdown. If investors were actually investing longer term int he company then they would understand even if this possible case eventuates, it would only be a portion of patients, which in all likelihood will be replaced as PEB throughput continues strengthening. The bulk movement and expansion of PEB is still forward moving. Happy to hold, patience is the virtue. Didn't want to add fuel to the fire and join the emotional sell down we just experienced. I guess many traders are probably looking at it as sell down then buy back in to catch a recovery rally. Which would be a smart trade play. This stock is one we are looking at the bigger picture for though.

Whos brave enough to buy in at 0.40c pretty darn low! When there's blood on the streets...

i avoid most bio - tech for this very reason. one announcement away from penny dreadful again ?
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Whos brave enough to buy in at 0.40c pretty darn low! When there's blood on the streets...
    So tempting, very happy to hold but not sure I am ready to buy more...... yet.

Advanced Member

Crazy moves happen both up and down, warranted and unwarranted, in the high growth off very low revenue / but current large cashflow loss space that PEB occupies. Regardless of what anyone thinks about the merits of PEB as an investment its never nice to see any loss this big, as for many traders and investors, people, it's a huge hit. all the best and I hope it works out in the end.

at 40c its still a $324m marketcap company - an interesting bit to mull over.

Well half a million have been hoovered up this morning in under 15 mins. What does Buffett say “get fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.”

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Well half a million have been hoovered up this morning in under 15 mins. What does Buffett say “get fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.”
    Yes. Happy to have dived in at 40c