sharetrader
Page 2104 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 110416042004205420942100210121022103210421052106210721082114 ... LastLast
Results 21,031 to 21,040 of 21281

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Amazes me how the punters in NZ have not worked out yet that PEB gets bought up in the mornings in recent times and then, gets sold down in the afternoon when the Ozzies come out to play.

Un-investable until PEB comes out with a coherent strategy sooner than later. Unbelievable that the company is caught like a possum in the headlights.
    Punters getting wise or shy at last and not lining up for the afternoon slaughter?

They are instead lining up at 8c today and there's every chance they will get filled by market close today imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    This should get some punters hot and excited in the AR :

"ADDRESSING A GLOBAL MARKET FOR OUR TESTS IS WORTH US$7.6 BILLION"

20 more years!

Just need DD back to sell that vision and raise more $$$$.
    Last edited by Balance; 22-06-2023 at 10:03 AM.

Punters getting wise or shy at last and not lining up for the afternoon slaughter?

They are instead lining up at 8c today and there's every chance they will get filled by market close today imo.
    Goodness me!

The 8c are gone! Taken out with more stock on the way!

The big boys are out early today - they obviously have read the AR with PEB's strategy for tackling the LCD crisis & are not impressed.

Last edited by Balance; 22-06-2023 at 10:59 AM.

Guru

Whats the feeling that a U S enterprise could be building a stake in PEB what with its cash pile and all time low share price.
    With todays ERD surprise T O announcement its not off the cards as anything is possible in this climate as dark as its immediate future looks there will be others out there who see value and a future possible in the U S with the right management and contacts.
    Hmmmmmm !

Looking like it will finish on 9c today?

Buy side looking very thin indeed with punters running to the hills as the big boys keep bailing out at ever lower prices.

Less than 30,000 shares before the sp hits 9c.

After that, 7.5c is where it goes imo.
    Gee - I posted that on Monday and PEB not only hit 7.5c today but finished the trading day at 7.3c.

So where does it go from here?

Hard to see any upside until the big boys stop selling (390m shares to go?) so it looks to me like 3 very painful years ahead for shareholders as the cash start running out.

PEB is on life support.

I've been keeping off this thread but watching from afar. So many people who know pharma, and had interactions with PEB are not at all surprised.

In my view this going to go from bad to worse....

If I was Kaiser, considering the very damming report which was published, I'd be reviewing CXbladder themselves....
    All those new salespeople are going to see the writing on the wall that their targets/commissions are not going to happen and they will leave for greener pastures.

The annual report says PEB has done nothing wrong and Novatis is at fault (even throwing out that their view was that the judgement was illegal).

They just don't learn.....
    Last edited by kiwidollabill; 22-06-2023 at 10:07 PM.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

PEB turned out to be a good punt at 25c back in 2912. Will it be just as good at 5c this yeas?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    PEB turned out to be a good punt at 25c back in 2912. Will it be just as good at 5c this yeas?
    "Punt" is the key word currently.....

hello everybody. I have been watching this thread for well over a decade now. the only commenter who has been close to what has happened at PEB happens to be Balance . happened to have worked for PEB for almost 2 years under DD. when I left I contacted 2 different media outlets and the nzx. all declined to investigate. It takes maths and science to fully explain but 2 snippets are Negative predictive value (NPV) is 97% - sound good right...... well NO. in the instance of micro-hematuria the rate of bladder cancer is around 1.6% so (and we used to joke about this) if you assume every single person who presents with micro hematuria is negative (just an assumption with no testing) you would have a NPV of 98.4%. Positive predictive value - was originally 46.5% (1st study) and more recently has been as low as 16%. they never sing about this figure as even best case scenario of PPV 46.5% means if PEB advises a positive result. it is 53.5% likely you do NOT have bladder cancer. looks to me that novitas got it right. the tests are neither accurate nor required.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    Interesting comment from the time travelling contingent. Almost 900 years down the track and the PEB share price is still just 25c. So picking the bottom to be 5c (thanks again to the time traveller for giving us the heads up on this) :

5c(1+i)^887=25c => i= 1.001816 or 0.18% per year

so less than 0.2 of a percentage return per year, compounding over all that time! Better bring DD back quickly to keep that supporting capital flowing in. Probably best to lock in DDs descendants for a few hundred generations to ensure that long term capital raising plan as well.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 26-06-2023 at 11:02 AM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7