sharetrader
Page 2109 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 110916092009205920992105210621072108210921102111211221132119 ... LastLast
Results 21,081 to 21,090 of 21246

There's an article in today's NBR with some comments from one of Craig's analyst's regarding the murky nature of any final Novitas outcome from the revised process. Besides the new Novitas process another "significant tail risk has emerged" which involves the FDA intending to issue draft regulatory requirements by August this year for Laboratory Developed Tests which until now haven't required FDA approval.

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    This update from PEB is confusing. It talks about delaying L35396 but this is an LCD from 2017 and states CXB is not covered. The more recent LCD where Novitas advises CXB coverage will cease on 17 July is L39365 and from what I can tell it is still active and not delayed. I have raised with PEB themselves asking for clarity.
    PEB have now issued a correction to the announcement.

This update from PEB is confusing. It talks about delaying L35396 but this is an LCD from 2017 and states CXB is not covered. The more recent LCD where Novitas advises CXB coverage will cease on 17 July is L39365 and from what I can tell it is still active and not delayed. I have raised with PEB themselves asking for clarity.
    Good Job 850man, you certainly pay attention to detail. Sold the balance of my holdings based on that announcement.

Now PEB change their announcement. Company stinks as far as I am concerned. This is important stuff. Maybe its good that I am out, made some money. 100% return within a month is good enough for me. May regret selling early, but wont regret the profit in my account, ever.
    Last edited by bottomfeeder; 07-07-2023 at 02:44 PM.

It looks like Craig's have a 26c (now) and 57c (if coverage is not lost) valuation for PEB.

I get the impression that Craig's has never been a big fan of PEB, especially since Forbar is. Almost feels slightly political. If PEB's coverage for BC and BS is reinstated, a valuation at 57c is a joke. Its north of $1.50

Q1 test volumes increased over pervious periods. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/414829

Q1 test volumes increased over pervious periods. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/414829
    Always amazes me when PEB makes their excellent percentage increase in turnover announcements. Large percentage announcements, but the actual number of tests is still way below what is nearly close to breakeven. This has been going on for years. I feel lucky I sold out, for even with the return to the status quo (possible?) they will find it difficult to get coverage necessary to meet profitability.

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Always amazes me when PEB makes their excellent percentage increase in turnover announcements. Large percentage announcements, but the actual number of tests is still way below what is nearly close to breakeven. This has been going on for years. I feel lucky I sold out, for even with the return to the status quo (possible?) they will find it difficult to get coverage necessary to meet profitability.
    Sh price following announcement

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...BWJTLJAD6VSYY/

Looks like some shareholders are looking for changes on the PEB board. For those of us who don't subscribe to the Herald, is anyone able to shed any light on this article.

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...BWJTLJAD6VSYY/

Looks like some shareholders are looking for changes on the PEB board. For those of us who don't subscribe to the Herald, is anyone able to shed any light on this article.
    Get their act together now rules have changed …..reduce number of directors to save costs ……use $2m of cash mountain to buy shares and hold as an incentive for management

Also said insiders need to show faith and buy shares

ASM could be interesting …nothing like a pack of peeved shareholders eh?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”