sharetrader
Page 2126 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 1126162620262076211621222123212421252126212721282129 LastLast
Results 21,251 to 21,260 of 21283

Excellent work by PEB management. Hopefully the research will be the turn around required to keep Medicare coverage. Hopefully we will see a price adjustment to 20cents-$1 per share soon.

Disc-holding.
    Last edited by snigmac; 30-04-2024 at 12:15 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by snigmac View Post
    Excellent work by PEB management. Hopefully the research will be the turn around required to keep Medicare coverage. Hopefully we will see a price adjustment to 20cents-$1 per share soon.

Disc-holding.
    The quantum shift in share price won't happen until Novitas is sorted, but I'd be happy to see north of 12c by the end of the week!
    I don't see how Novitas can decline them if the AUA is promoting the latest study as "practice changing research".

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    The quantum shift in share price won't happen until Novitas is sorted, but I'd be happy to see north of 12c by the end of the week!
    I don't see how Novitas can decline them if the AUA is promoting the latest study as "practice changing research".
    Fingers crossed Novitas moves quickly after the research is published in May 2024 to give PEB certainty around coverage. The uncertainty around coverage is negatively impacting the health of Americans potentially.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Depends how much butt covering Novitas do to justify their current position. Hopefully, they will be brave enough to say that new evidence justifies continuation of coverage. I don't think I'd be brave enough to bet the farm on that outcome though.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Depends how much butt covering Novitas do to justify their current position. Hopefully, they will be brave enough to say that new evidence justifies continuation of coverage. I don't think I'd be brave enough to bet the farm on that outcome though.
    You might not bet the farm but betting some sheep or a corner section of the farm could work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by snigmac View Post
    You might not bet the farm but betting some sheep or a corner section of the farm could work out well.
    I already hold a 7 figure number of PEB shares so I have a significant interest in the outcome of the Novitas review but I wouldn't buy more based on the potential for a positive result from the release of the results of the STRATA research.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I already hold a 7 figure number of PEB shares so I have a significant interest in the outcome of the Novitas review but I wouldn't buy more based on the potential for a positive result from the release of the results of the STRATA research.
    I also hold a 7 figure number of PEB shares (lower end of the 7 figure spectrum). What PEB needs is a opinion or a disclosure to the market of a opinion from a US lawyer on what the impact of the STARTA research will have on the Novitas decision that is in addition to the basic reconsideration information. Surely they have already sought the advice and based on legal guidance, moved forward with the research timetable as they have?
    Last edited by snigmac; 30-04-2024 at 06:13 PM.

dunno if anyone read my post - i thought my email from PEB was released to the nzx
    Last edited by sunnysleeper11; 01-05-2024 at 09:59 AM. Reason: incorrect info

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    dunno if anyone read my post - i thought my email from PEB was released to the nzx
    This is a huge tease, can someone shed some light on this?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    It was due to them mentioning the word "material", however they didn't consider it price sensitive. I suspect they then released to the exchange to cover their behind. Why sunnysleeper11 inferred it was removed is perhaps best explained by them.

Anyoldwho, the market has viewed the AUA news and Strata research favourably.