sharetrader
Page 25 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Looks like a floor forming there, but I think someone can wait a bit longer and pick it up cheaper...
    Not if any good news is to be released? We are waiting on information about the USA lab/plant they are setting up - surely that will be a SP motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Now at 60c, that represents a cheaper entry point for this company.

I firmly maintain this company will be successful, it is just a matter of whether is only reasonably successful or VERY successful.
    A lot of people thought this about Blis too. The question is are people buying the products? In PEB's case tests. Where are the sales from Aussi? Why aren't investors focusing on the sales results from Aussi rather than waiting for the USA to flow through?

I would love this company to succeed! I would like you to make a packet STC. You can take me out for a coffee and a Blis K12 icecream. But until they start selling it is not a sure thing. Not at all.

Should sales flow through I will buy in. Until then it is just a gamble based on potential. Been there done that...

Yes it will, but how long will it take? I've been waiting for an announcement on colorectal since I looked at their website and they said one was due "late 2012". Could be waiting awhile, and in the mean time it could slowly drift southward. That downtrend is still in place...
    2-3 weeks until the lab opening announcement I would imagine. They are reportedly on track for opening the lab at the beginning of March.

Just stumbled across this which may be of interest:

Cellmid moves closer to royalty revenues in 2H 2013 - Proactive ...

Cellmid has a non-exclusive licence agreement with Pacific Edge Biotechnology (NZSX: PEB) for the use of MK technology in their Cxbladder test that is expected to launch in mid-2013.
    The test provides a cost effective and non-invasive method to more accurately identify the presence of bladder cancer when compared to current testing methods.
    The bladder cancer test has been certified for use in Australasia and Spain, and is CLIA certified for the US market.
    The Australasian market is fairly small with 50,000 60,000 tests for bladder cancer completed each year. By comparison, the U.S. market is much larger with approximately 1 million patients and generates 1.8 million tests each year.
    The test will cost approximately $550 and assuming a 5% penetration rate within 5 years will generate approximately 90,000 tests per year for a total of $49.5M.
    Cellmid will collect milestone payments and royalties of ~1.5% for an annualised return of $743,000 in the fifth year.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Just stumbled across this which may be of interest:

Cellmid moves closer to royalty revenues in 2H 2013 - Proactive ...

I thought CXbladder already had launched?

Guru

Launched in OZ in June--no news yet--that 60 cent resistance is proving to be rather stubborn.
    I think we could call it rangebound ATM

........I think we'll see a series of announcements in the coming weeks/ months. I expect the SP to go through the roof accorgdingly.......providing it's all good news of course!!! DONT BE CAUGHT NOT HOLDING THEM is my advice BUT as per usual DYOR!
    Have a Gr8day.

Looks like the downtrend continues. Bidders and askers both slacking off. This is going to level off around the 58 mark until we get another announcement.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with colorectal? Still no announcements or hints...
    Relax.

I bought this share at 25 cents, saw it rose to 30 cents, and then fell back to 18 cents! Does not make me happy but that's the market, eager for news on a stock which holds great promise.

From 18 cents, it rose and rose and rose all the way to 75 cents.

Now it is retracing back to maybe 55 cents.

If you are a trader, it's a worry.

If you believe in the story, take the sp movements and gyrations as part of the story!
    Last edited by Balance; 19-02-2013 at 03:52 PM.

QUOTE=Balance;394007]Relax.

I bought this share at 25 cents, saw it rose to 30 cents, and then fell back to 18 cents! Does not make me happy but that's the market, eager for news on a stock which holds great promise.

From 18 cents, it rose and rose and rose all the way to 75 cents.

Now it is retracing back to maybe 55 cents.

If you are a trader, it's a worry.

If you believe in the story, take the sp movements and gyrations as part of the story![/QUOTE]

Agree NOT looking good for traders at the moment Balance.....this stock could go anywhere at the moment but definitely looking like it's heading south for the time being? What a P#*&K of a day Ive had in the COMP.....must have gone from about 8th place to dead last I reckon, what with BLIS,WDT, OGC and now PEB in serious negative territory I must be DEAD LAST!! (at least Ive got some REAL money riding on Telecom!)
    Have a Gr8day.

I would'nt be expecting too much in the way of revenue growth in the next results announcement. The Australasian market is reasonably small, estimated at around $6m potentially and it will take some time to build up. David Darling has already mentioned that they are working on some new deals and that there will be some new announcements this year. These could involve entry into new markets or some US deals. These and the announcement, hopefully, regarding approval to operate in the US is what will likely give the shareprice a boost.

As far as Cxcolorectal goes, I think they are working on some technical stuff around trying to make the test easier for clinicains to use and to also reduce the cost.