sharetrader
Page 26 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036761265261026 ... LastLast
    Guru

Does anyone have an Idea just how much capital it would take to Promote a product in the states.
    Maybe it doesnt need promoting,but it would be interesting to know.
    Often times good products lose money at first, before starting slow steady growth.
    Of course everyone would like to know what would be a good realistic starting point to jump in[some have mentioned low to mid 50s]
    Most would agree ATM that the race up to 75 was a bit speculative but where it will settle before news is anyones guess.
    We seem to be out of the ''id be cautious about being cautious''phase,but on the other side of the coin,it has only dropped 1 point below the physiological 60.
    Not holding but watching with interest
    Last edited by skid; 20-02-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Does anyone have an Idea just how much capital it would take to Promote a product in the states.
    I imagine it would be targeted to trade fairs/conferences etc so a lot less than promoting to retail (ie. end customers).
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

......amazes me how the SP is holding up (just)......looking at the lack of Buy Depth. Dont think I wud be putting my hand up to buy more at the moment?
    Have a Gr8day.

.......havnt got any of those fancy chart plotter things Moose (except on the boat of course) but I do feel the butterflies stirring the GUTOMETER just over the last couple of days......feeling a bit nervous right now!
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    No significant buy volumes waiting, just rats and mice stuff; but, plenty of keen sellers, who cares anyway? Just because Bob decides he must sell today and flicks 2,700 shares at 27c, shouldn’t ring alarm bells. It most probably started with an outfit like NZ Securities dribbling out 500,000 or so on Monday & Tuesday.

There are ~1700 shareholders, ~1200 of those holders hold <40,000 and ~850 <20,000, they will trade, perhaps people sold out to buy BLT at 2cents ............

Be strong grasshopper.
    Thats completely my methodology, and if I cam pick up some of Bobs shares because he likes the sound of probiotics compared to cancer medication - thats win win in my books.

I will be strong Oh wise one.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Launched in OZ in June--no news yet--that 60 cent resistance is proving to be rather stubborn.
    I think we could call it rangebound ATM
    I stand corrected

Do you feel it grasshopper? It is the feeling of fear...but do not fear grasshopper..it is only......money

There certainly aren't any buyers around! One would have to be stupid to sell at this price, given the prospects.

Tyre Kicker

If it were to continue down the next level of support would be around 40c. Some chart indicators are still heading southward.
    chippy52

Tyre Kicker

Just checked the bollies and has broken through the bottom so my guess is it will drift down.
    chippy52

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    MACD is on the verge of crossing into negative territory on both counts. RSI and stochaistic are both oversold.

Class, can anyone tell me what this means?
    Doesn't mean anything if you're holding for the long term. The price will still either be 20 cents or >$5 in 4-5 years time.