sharetrader
Page 27 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137771275271027 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Wow - down to 54c.

Maybe there might be some more change behind the sofa I can apply to this company yet?

I found some

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Fear! Are you suggesting Skid that 30,000 shares trading yesterday at 57c out of a total 279,000,000 is something to be concerned about?
    It was mostly tongue in cheek Hancock,but this whole ''grasshopper'' business was basically a humorous way of saying -dont pay any attention to what the market is indicating,carry on,be brave,ignore.

So what do you think the tone of the last week has been?
    Maybe your word was better-concerned

Guru

Ps. My comments are about the shareholders[Mr market] not the company[as there has been no news to go on.]
    It is a multi headed beast that contributes to those little numbers you see on your screen.....grasshopper

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by David B View Post
    The danger with trading in this company is that most people don't understand the business.
    That is a very interesting comment David B--I for one dont fully understand the Biotec business and any further education would not go astray for me--could you elaborate?

老外

Great numbers there Hancocks, good comment.

The thing I understand about the product though, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that it is fairly portable and still reliable. What I mean to say with this is that a customer could literally pee into the thing, wrap it up and send it to the labs for analysis. Obviously there would be some time limit where the sample would be less and less useful (i.e. fresh sample is best), but I can't imagine it would be more than a few days. Now, if this is the case, wouldn't the numbers you have, particularly in the US be much greater than you suggest as the test can essentially be sent from anywhere within the US to the lab?

Or is the test still going to be administered, processed and sent (via special couriers?) by urologists to the lab? I aren't sure what the deal is with medical samples being sent around the place, I am sure however that they require at least special packaging if not completely separate transport.

Guru

Fought tooth and nail for a 1 cent gain but looks like the bleeding has stopped?
    I think alot of investors have most likely gotten an education on how this share has the ability to have some monumental swings in both directions.
    We are still in spec. territory at this stage.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    I just love watching the market work, what a hoot! I bought my first PEB in the IPO in 2002 at 25c so I've seen this roller coaster each year since, it never fails to amuse the heck out of me. Mind you, this is the biggest hump I've been over - woo hoo.

Be strong grasshopper.
    A good entry point is cricial IMHO--wish I had yours Hancock--best of luck.
    Hope to be on board someday but cautious ATM
    Watching with interest.

a cynic might say hope it des better than some of his previous investments .... but then again he has done ok in life

I bought in yesterday based purely on technicals (see picture)RSI - was creeping up sharply to 50 markMACD - was about to cross over just under 0PEB was still a ways off from hitting its highs and was previously in a downtrend14,21 SMA'S stalled 7 SMA about to come up and smoke themBeautiful... bankd today thanks PEB

Yes mate i was flipping a coin yesterday between them and airnz, figured id go with peb for better % gains. Also took my profits early as i got in @ .70 with HNZ watched it go all the way to .75 ( TA was already dead buy then) then ended up getting out at .73...