sharetrader
Page 28 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238781285281028 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    No worries, I left HNZ as well, got out at 72 so don't feel too bad! Starting to flatline and not enough action for my liking, but still got away with a slight profit nonetheless. I was expecting 75 again but it never happened. Ah well, wait for a fall back then buy-in again! AIR ain't doing too bad at all, but suspect it will start to peter out soon enough. PEB is the place to be right now it looks like. See how high this puppy goes. How's all the TA research going btw?
    Haha nice yeah TA research going all good mate still learning at the moment trying to find which time frames give the best insights into buyng and selling signals .At the moment really liking the 3 monthly charts with daily time frames. Yeah definetly still keeping an eye on HNZ, just a matter of time

Taxi driver was telling me about this PEB the other day .... taxi drivers are not very busy these days and have lots of idle time on their hands so some of them use their tablets to keep tabs on the market ... through sharetrader he said and I said surely not .... but his main source of info he said is from the suits he picks up off the auckland plane ... and a lot of those suits are apparently excited about this PEB

he told me he had bought 3000 shares and he knows of some other taxi drivers who have bought some as well

he also has some Opus as he a regular who is commuting to Chch because the firm is just soooo soooo busy down there

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    First NZ Taxis, a proud subsidiary of.....
    I assume your NZ First taxi company would not be staffed by immigrants and would give super gold card holders free rides.

The point I was trying to make above, taxi inference or not, was that there is significant awareness of PEB by a number of people I would consider to be financially literate and investment savvy. More people now understand the potential and the risks of the company, than say mid 2012, or mid 2011 when they had a rights issue.
    Or are they all rich middle age + men hoping it does come off so that their doctors visits are a little more pleasant.

I am in and hoping the technology (for NZ inc) and the share price (for me) take off.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Not really a handgun person, but had some fun at a US firing range once with a Glock 38 and a Sig Sauer 9mm (or was it the other way around)
    Just out of interest, how much did that cost? Have always wanted to try something along those lines - like you not a huge handgun fan but always interested!

My sister fired an AK-74 and M60 (think SAW, Vietnam war) over in Laos. They came up to her afterwards (ex-army guys) and said "$200 US, you fire RPG at cow", all whilst pointing at a hapless moo-cow a few metres away. She declined...
    Ok thats a bit messed up... some of those south-eastern asian countries are a bit to relaxed with their gun laws, but I think thats the last of their worries!

Guru

Man..the ups and downs are making me dizzy--surely there must be some news in the wings with this kind of action.--or maybe its just the taxi drivers..

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    Just out of interest, how much did that cost? Have always wanted to try something along those lines - like you not a huge handgun fan but always interested!
    Hey guys been lurking around the forum for a while reading all that which you have to say and saw this and thought it's time for me to make a comment. Pretty stoked my first ever comment on this forum is going to be about guns.

When I was backpacking through Estonia last year it cost me 75 Euro to spend an hour playing around with various guns. I got to use a glock, a .357 Magnum Revolver, an AK47, a M4 assault rife, a pump action shotgun that they referred to as the 'roomcleaner' from the Terminator movies and also fired one round out of the .50 Desert Eagle..... however, this one was not gold plated.

I'm not much of the hunter gatherer type, but now I've got a taste for it I think visiting more of these shooting ranges is on the cards for me. I've heard of this firing of bazookas and rocket launchers at cows and scrap cars in Southeast Asia, so while I'm backpacking around there later this year I'll be sure to give it a go and report back to you guys. I'm currently undecided as to whether I'd actually shoot a cow....... I'm reasonably attached to them considering my grandfather was a dairy farmer and now that I hold ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    http://www.jurology.com/article/S002...701-9/abstract

Note the conclusion, this would mean that as NMP22 is an established product we just need their customers to shift.

http://www.alere.com/us/en/brands/nmp22.html
    I don't profess to understand all this medical terminology, but this older (but relevant) article states (in broad summary) that, until a more sensitive product than NMP-22 is found, then urethrocystoscopy will still be the reference test for detecting and diagnosing bladder cancers.
    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/481628_8

Support certainly building up at 60 cents, glad I bought in below it. MACD, RSI and stochaistic all pointing to the sky, bring on zee buyers.

You feeling snug as a bug now as well Sparky? Good choice on the 57, nearly bought in at the bottom.

DISC - Holding
    I bought half at 60, and then half at 57 as well! so feeling alright myself too!

Technical trading when their is no news my friend. We traders dominate then
    I agree Moosie. Fundamentals (& monitoring of such) for early research and "get in", then Technicals for ongoing monitoring and "get out" ... (if you're a trader). Both Fundamentals & Technicals have been telling me for some time that if one is not in soon, they are throwing money away. Look at the "depth" at the moment ...

Disc. Large holding below 25c