sharetrader
Page 36 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046861365361036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Such sweet sorrow for Mr Big Spender at 79 cents when PEB hits $7.90?
    I see that Milford has released $4m from selling down some of their Diligent shares.

This has been the stock which gave Milford its exceptional fund gains in the last 2 years.

Other stocks like Ecoya and Moa had their moments for Milford but have not gone anywhere.

So they will be looking for the next supernova performer. And I suspect they will be thinking hard about PEB that is already rock and rolling ahead.

Try buying $4m worth.

They are going to find it very very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Good point Balance. If they're going to enter they need to enter now. Will be watching for large off-market trades and SSH notices before CLIA approval. Milford buying up large here will give a definite boost to the SP as well. Man, is there anything that can stop this puppy now???
    I'll be looking for a dip. Already have my desired allocation, but like Diligent was, sometimes you can't help but top up.

Quote Originally Posted by dellow View Post
    I'll be looking for a dip. Already have my desired allocation, but like Diligent was, sometimes you can't help but top up.
    Sellers lining up at 75 cents.

No need to hurry.

There will be enough nervous nellies out there who are sitting on 25% to 50% type gains who want to lock in gains - so looking for stock at 71 cents.

Sellers lining up at 75 cents.

No need to hurry.

There will be enough nervous nellies out there who are sitting on 25% to 50% type gains who want to lock in gains - so looking for stock at 71 cents.
    I'd be feeling a little nervous myself if I was a holder....time to bank those gains I wud have thought! Although I was one of the first to pik PEB in the comp. I never expected such a stellar run like we've seen. Personally I think it's got ahead of itself once again and I wudnt be at all surprised to see a retraction in the SP very soon....BUT THEN WHAT WUD I KNOW?
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    I'd be feeling a little nervous myself if I was a holder....time to bank those gains I wud have thought! Although I was one of the first to pik PEB in the comp. I never expected such a stellar run like we've seen. Personally I think it's got ahead of itself once again and I wudnt be at all surprised to see a retraction in the SP very soon....BUT THEN WHAT WUD I KNOW?
    Never wrong to take a profit - especially when it's 50% to 100% in a short time.

Just don't look back because I know of one investor who bought 100,000 Diligent shares at 38 cents and sold out at 60 cents. Never got back and laments every so often about the $500,000 odd he left at the table.

Then, there's another one who bought 50,000 at $1 and sold out at $4.00. Put it into PEB at 42 cents.
    Last edited by Balance; 13-03-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Never wrong to take a profit - especially when it's 50% to 100% in a short time.

Just don't look back because I know of one investor who bought 100,000 Diligent shares at 38 cents and sold out at 60 cents. Never got back and laments every so often about the $500,000 odd he left at the table.

............and havnt we all done that ah Balance...........just one of the dangers of being a trader. Hard NOT to take the profit at times....and yes even harder to get back in IF they continue higher.............IF ONLY WE ALL HAD CRYSTAL BALLS. ( steel ones wud be kinda handy at times too)
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    are you talking about mitigating risk with a view that there will be a short term retraction, or are you suggesting the tide has turned for peb long term? That's more what the first sentence in your post suggests. If so could you elaborate a bit on why you think pebs long term prospects are a concern? Cheers.
    dont think i said anything about the longterm prospects did i?........as balance suggested there are some large bankable profits there now for many...........id be grabbing them for now myself.............anything wrong with that??
    Have a Gr8day.

What are peoples thoughts of CertNDx and the potential impact on Cxbladder?

http://www.predictivebiosci.com/for-...ls/CertNDX.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by johnnythehorse View Post
    what are peoples thoughts of certndx and the potential impact on cxbladder?

http://www.predictivebiosci.com/for-...ls/certndx.cfm
    sounds very much like the same technology to me........peb may have been beaten to the gun...?? I guess it was inevitable that there would be competition along the way.....they were never going to have it all to themselves as some might have been hoping/thinking!!
    Have a Gr8day.

"The test is now being used and evaluated by clinicians in New Zealand and Australia to provide a clinical perspective in up to seven different ways with some clinicians using the test to aid their specific practice in more than one application."

They are also working on two other bladder cancer tests, one being a prognostic test, so the technology appears to have multiple applications which will hopefully keep them ahead of the inevitable competition.