sharetrader
Page 421 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 3213714114174184194204214224234244254314715219211421 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 21255

Some interesting comments regarding hiring the right talent, especially in the US.

http://talentnz.org/david-band

http://talentnz.org/dave-darling

You probably need to manually add it to your exsiting portfolio. Login to link market services with your CSN and PIN to check how many shares you actually own.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Yes, same here.
    Don't sweat the small stuff..

Because that is all, most of us received.. It will appear soon enough !!.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Anyone else with ASB Securities and their additional shares purchased in the rights issue still not showing up in their portfolio? Will give them a call in the morning.
    Manually add them?? I think i remember them telling me i would have to. Look on you linkedmarketservices account or what ever to see how many you hold and update yourself??

Guru

I think there is a problem here on the difference between brokers and share Registries.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Look, PEB have told us they are targeting Medicare and Medicaid, Veterans association, and healthcare providers such as Kaiser Permanente, Intermountain, and that negotiations could take 12 months.

Just relax, these announcements could come at any frequency and at any time, no one, even a cleaver broker is going to get a prediction on the timing right.

Xmas makes for a good milestone for companies, but contracts are only signed on the day both parties agree to sign.

Anyone who’s ever tried to get a board meeting scheduled for approvals knows it’s like herding cats too, good luck with that right before xmas
    Anybody who has negotiated contracts of any significant complexity with parties with differing vested interests, especially across borders, would know that the date that these are signed can really never be accurately predicted until about the morning of the day they are signed!

Various and numerous drafts with specific clauses and sub-clauses marked up for further negotiation can go back and forth between many people (including lawyers) with other work and clients competing for their time before it gets anywhere near the signatories (and yes, last board meetings for the year are often no later than the 1st week of December, not the 3rd).

Besides, any fool who thinks he can have intimate knowledge about a contract negotiation process to the extent of being able to accurately pick the contract commencement date without being involved in that process has probably never been involved in such a process. He's dreaming.

BC
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 10-12-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by surfersteve View Post
    PGC comes to mind...... so much money lost and the allocation of shares ... destruction of capital and now it seem Roger is somehow extracting millions from the wreckage and wanting listing on the london market ...

does anyone know the real fact on PGC and torchlight .......

in those days i didnt hit the sell button ... now it a regular event ....
    Roger??? Roger Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Anyone else with ASB Securities and their additional shares purchased in the rights issue still not showing up in their portfolio? Will give them a call in the morning.
    I added mine myself

Yep added mine manually, can't get rid of the PEBRC shares though from ASB anyone got an idea? heh

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Yep added mine manually, can't get rid of the PEBRC shares though from ASB anyone got an idea? heh
    Tick the box and delete