sharetrader
Page 426 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 3263764164224234244254264274284294304364765269261426 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 21286

Holding solid at 1.27-1.30, with plenty on the buy side. Topped up at 1.27 this morning, couldn't resist. Just a waiting game, and seems after catching up on the thread there is a bit of chatter about a takover/someone buying up.

Banned

Have followed Long John Silvers, footsteps... decided the risk of being out of the tent.. is to high.

Not topped up... but insurance if good news come bounding out of the mist..

chin.

You have the Ginga one Moose... I knew one once..... mad as a chook. ,almost turned me gay...( genteel shudder )

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Holding solid at 1.27-1.30, with plenty on the buy side. Topped up at 1.27 this morning, couldn't resist. Just a waiting game, and seems after catching up on the thread there is a bit of chatter about a takover/someone buying up.
    Have done the same and topped up at 1.27 spending my rights refund and some more. Think it will trend lower but felt the risk of missing out on a significant announcement was too great to not buy more. Only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Already have one (not naturally ginger).
    Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    Have followed Long John Silvers, footsteps... decided the risk of being out of the tent.. is to high.

Not topped up... but insurance if good news come bounding out of the mist..

chin.

You have the Ginga one Moose... I knew one once..... mad as a chook. ,almost turned me gay...( genteel shudder )
    ..........haha i just had to
    "Losers Average Losers" - PTJ

Go the gingers! Go PEB!

AWOL

*buys miner another drink, one with an umbrella in it this time, and asks him if hes dug up anymore good nuggets in his cave*
    Thanks Moosie, but whats with the umbrella, - is it supposed to rain? Still on de fence but havent dug up any nuggets in the post holes. Thought I had there for a minute but it was only an old railway spike. Rang kiwirail but they didnt want it. Took a few more PEB under my wing with the refund money - never know your luck eh moosie

It is strange the small <1000 portions of shares being traded - could someone explain why this may be occurring (without the word ginger haha)

Banned

Hav.nt received my refund yet...... Maybe in the mail box tomorrow... or is it electronically credited ?

Would expect more buying tomorrow... as peeps receive their refund..

Seems a slow day.. the first buyer in the $1.26 c que must be getting angsty... wondering if his order is filled before the upcoming very near,
    just round the corner, imminent announcement

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    It is strange the small <1000 portions of shares being traded - could someone explain why this may be occurring (without the word ginger haha)
    Its possibly an algorithmic gingerbotman accumulating quietly and gingerly so as not to scare the punters or a neutered ginger turtle with gingivitis

Sorry -red rag to a bull

Noah fence

Am currently reading the Wikipedia article Algorithmic Trading. very insightful, have a look (might not apply here; certainly is for DIL though!).

*Wonders if Balance has been snatched by the thought poloce to spend eternity with BE in a deep dark hole...*
    I wonder if Balance will get a mention in the NBR like BE did ?