sharetrader
Page 451 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 3514014414474484494504514524534544554615015519511451 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 21246
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    In last weeks ODT article, Chris Swann mentioned that they hoped CMS coverage would come through early in 2014. That's quite a change to last years June update where they said talks may continue through to August 2014.

He also reiterated the earlier estimate of US$100M revenue within five years, noting that that was a mid range estimate. Was also confident that the company would be processing several tens of thousands of tests in 2014. David Darling was quoted a couple of months ago that the US$100m revenue target may come earlier than five years.

Add to that the advetising of a new lab technician position in Hershey and I thinks things may well be rolling along even more quickly than even the most optomistic of shareholders would have believed.

I think 2014 might see a few suprises on the positive side.
    And today we have had the first one- good call barney- keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://www.smh.com.au/business/how-b...103-309jk.html

Good sign that Australian fund managers with their billions of dollars to be invested, post the resources boom, will be looking out for the likes of PEB to deliver exceptional returns.

I am getting a few more before they do!
    Interesting Balance that the companies mentioned in that article are developing treatments as opposed to developing diagnostic protocols. That really is pie in the sky stuff and probably too risky for me. I really like the fact that PEB actually have product getting to market and other products in the pipeline.

A few of those stocks mentioned in that article (ADO, NEU and AHZ) are fantastic businesses run by proven individuals, had stellar growth in 2013 and I hope with the right news flow will repeat that in 2014. Well worth the time to research them to form your own view.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSlingy View Post
    A few of those stocks mentioned in that article (ADO, NEU and AHZ) are fantastic businesses run by proven individuals, had stellar growth in 2013 and I hope with the right news flow will repeat that in 2014. Well worth the time to research them to form your own view.
    One thing we all learn through life is to stick with winners.

So far, so good with PEB.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Say what you will skid... It is still a BUY !! IMHO .. :-)
    You obviously think its a buy (and therefore not overvalued) and you may well be right. But telling someone who has done research and decided it is overvalued to shut up and buy,seems a bit odd to me.
    Lets face it ,some do get a bit carried away on this thread and others have done hard cold research--the wave of success has carried them both along,but if push comes to shove,I cant help but think those that are big on the emotional attachment will suffer the most as they will find it hard to part with their ''baby''---just different ways of thinking about a good outfit at this point in time.
    Dont misinterpet that I think PEB is a dog as its not the case.
    Its more a comment on the psychology of investing in shares (it also pertains to the share market in general)

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    You obviously think its a buy (and therefore not overvalued) and you may well be right. But telling someone who has done research and decided it is overvalued to shut up and buy,seems a bit odd to me.
    Lets face it ,some do get a bit carried away on this thread and others have done hard cold research--the wave of success has carried them both along,but if push comes to shove,I cant help but think those that are big on the emotional attachment will suffer the most as they will find it hard to part with their ''baby''---just different ways of thinking about a good outfit at this point in time.
    Dont misinterpet that I think PEB is a dog as its not the case.
    Its more a comment on the psychology of investing in shares (it also pertains to the share market in general)
    Lol when throngs of buyers are coming in with next to no research under their belt and are telling you to "shut-up and buy" then to me that's one of the key indicators that a stock is currently overvalued..
    Last edited by Whipmoney; 07-01-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Banned

Perhaps someone with more exp in this area can assist ?

My interpretation of the NZX rules is such that we may anticipate PEB inclusion within the NZX50 on Wednesday 12th March 2014, is this correct ?

https://www.nzx.com/files/static/Equ..._June_2012.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Perhaps someone with more exp in this area can assist ?

My interpretation of the NZX rules is such that we may anticipate PEB inclusion within the NZX50 on Wednesday 12th March 2014, is this correct ?

https://www.nzx.com/files/static/Equ..._June_2012.pdf
    Yep I agree with your date - no trading hols around then, so 7 trading days before Friday 21st March is 12th.

Some nice spiking down to $1.41 today.... but nice to see it returning quickly to the upper level.

[QUOTE=MAC;452825]Perhaps someone with more exp in this area can assist ?

If PEB is going in, anyone got an idea of what stock it replaces or might replace ?
    Last edited by In4a$; 07-01-2014 at 05:00 PM.