sharetrader
Page 455 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 3554054454514524534544554564574584594655055559551455 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Any TA experts out there wana let me know if we finish above or $1.5 we are out of the flag?
    Adjusted for rights issue, previous highs were $1.48 on 24 Oct 2013 and $1.149 on 28 Nov 2013.

It is a breakout if it holds $1.50 and above today.

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Any TA experts out there wana let me know if we finish above or $1.5 we are out of the flag?
    Not an expert Baller but depends on how exact you want to get. The flag may have been broken a couple of days ago but some may argue it won't happen until $1.60/$1.61.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Not an expert Baller but depends on how exact you want to get. The flag may have been broken a couple of days ago but some may argue it won't happen until $1.60/$1.61.
    Suspect the flag might have been shredded already after a sustained rally over two weeks on no news. Possibility its due to happy new year eagerness but still encouraging to watch this uplift.
    Disc: Holding (on tight)

....and if there's a dip this week due to "HNY eagerness" dissipating then I'll be there to pick up some more. Ditched my DIL before it started to fall back again and staying on the PEB, MBE (Aus) train...

PEB kicked their sales force into gear past June with a disclosed statement saying they were out creating relationships and meeting the right group of urologists first, the team has built to nearly 20 on USA turf now, from memory they said in their first year they were expecting 10000s of units - would it be fair to expect 5000 units at $500 a pop by 31 march turning over 2.5 mill ?

I would also believe given the past groups they secured in quick succession that another two large groups will be secured by 31 march also giving exposure to nearly 30 percent of the population.

Reasons I purchased and continue to hold:

Buying in at .45c nov 2011 just after it moved off its long term holding pattern of 20c with increased volume.
    #debt free - 43 million spent establishing all the research to have an at market product - 29 mill cash in the bank - large contracts in place - back up secure and approved facility in Dunedin if required - lots spent protecting their IP - three years ahead of competitors to get first mover advantage - pipeline of work in near market research - the top researchers on their doorstep through otago uni using the license agreement they have.

These are just my views and hopefully many other shareholders but I'm still a holder till it gets to $5 by December 2016.

Guru

I think it will continue its pattern of slight pullbacks after a bit of a surge but just my hunch--lets see if Dow cools a bit after the employment news--might cause a slight hesitation on the ole buy button

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I think it will continue its pattern of slight pullbacks after a bit of a surge but just my hunch--lets see if Dow cools a bit after the employment news--might cause a slight hesitation on the ole buy button
    I was thinking the character had changed over the last week or so - finishing daily near its intraday highs, steady volumes. I would have thought a growth stock in a country whose currency is going north compared with a lot if others would be a good place to be at the moment. I guess we'll see.

Banned

This one seems to be a clinical trial rather than a user programme, perhaps for CxBladder(Predict) ?

http://www.utswmedicine.org/conditio...U%20112012-018

Thanks for people sharing their views/opinions about PEB. I brought into the Company back in Sept 09 after doing my own research in to it. I have top up a few times over the years and personally believe it has a great future. However, I do knowledge the risks involved. I never get emotional about stocks but do enjoy investing/trading in shares.

A newbie question, there seems to be one large buyer at 75k lot who keeps matching the asking price, would this be an institution or just a rich investor?