sharetrader
Page 491 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 3914414814874884894904914924934944955015415919911491 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 21251

Quote Originally Posted by Brighton_Early View Post
    Private message me and we can price a call option.
    A call option priced >$0 suggests that you're not confident that PEB will rise above $2 during March.

Is the hog right or is the hog right?
    warthog ... muddy and smelly

There seems to be a greater focus on the shareprice going up or down by a few cents, mainly by traders who post on ST which is OK that's what they do.

Being an investor my focus is on the company and how it's future and mine are tracking.

What I see so far is the business is building a solid Economic Moat around itself, by being able to keep competitors at bay, DD quote that they are at least 3 years ahead of the competitors that's good.

They have all patents locked securely away I think in the US it's for 7 years before they are reviewed and renewed that's good. They have on going products in the pipeline some coming online this year that's good. Locking customers unfortunate people that have to be All we need now is for management to convert all the sales coming through into profit and the free cash flow passed on to investors.

I am confident and on this basis the price and size of the call option will reflect this. Private message me if you're serious. If you're not, no big deal just don't waste my time!
    Done, you have a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Done, you have a PM.

Black Scholes pricing a Strike $2, 31/3/14 American Call option on 1 PEB share at 5.38c per option. Not a bad price IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by geo View Post
    There seems to be a greater focus on the shareprice going up or down by a few cents, mainly by traders who post on ST which is OK that's what they do.

Being an investor my focus is on the company and how it's future and mine are tracking.

What I see so far is the business is building a solid Economic Moat around itself, by being able to keep competitors at bay, DD quote that they are at least 3 years ahead of the competitors that's good.

They have all patents locked securely away I think in the US it's for 7 years before they are reviewed and renewed that's good. They have on going products in the pipeline some coming online this year that's good. Locking customers unfortunate people that have to be All we need now is for management to convert all the sales coming through into profit and the free cash flow passed on to investors.
    Well said. Investors like us need to see past the fragile state of mind of some of these traders and attempt to locate the actual value of PEB.

Well, have just (indirectly) become a client of this wonderful company and have experienced the first part of the process.

Brent Pownall was very knowledgeable and very good at explaining the ins and outs of the process. Courier showed up at my door when Brent said it would and courier bag is already on its way back to them. The actual physical process is well documented and I managed to get things done in line with what's required.

Seems to be cheaper for Kiwi clients than our US counterparts.

Very impressed so far. Now we wait for the outcome ....

Tempted to post up warthog's private conversation to show he was only wasting time! If anyone is keen to sell options as per the above please private message me. My broker can liaise with your broker in order to get it done. Maximum position of $100k premium, so just over 1,850,000 shares.
    Interesting. Brighton_Early isn't so confident that PEB will be "well over" $2 (per postings in this thread above) that s/he is willing to guarantee a $2 level sometime end March.

Who would? Exactly the point, and possibly the point that Brighton_Early missed in her/his rush.

This is the hog's point. Lots of posting here from existing holders continually trying to talk it up.

Noteworthy: somebody wants to take a discussion offline and then post-discussion threatens to make it public. Speaks to temperament, trust, and ego.

Note:
    - Anyone can claim others are wasting their time. It's all about one's perspective
    - All talk about $100k positions but without option pricing is completely meaningless
    Last edited by warthog; 03-02-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Interesting. Brighton_Early isn't so confident that PEB will be "well over" $2 (per postings in this thread above) that s/he is willing to guarantee a $2 level sometime end March.

Who would? Exactly the point, and possibly the point that Brighton_Early missed in her/his rush.

This is the hog's point. Lots of posting here from existing holders continually trying to talk it up.

Noteworthy: somebody wants to take a discussion offline and then post-discussion threatens to make it public. Speaks to temperament, trust, and ego.

Note:
    - Anyone can claim others are wasting their time. It's all about one's perspective
    - All talk about $100k positions but without option pricing is completely meaningless
    Seems like BE is willing to pay you a premium of $100,000 to purchase call options from you?

That's risking $100k to back his assertion that PEB's sp will be above $2.00.

1,850,000 shares @ strike price of $2.00 vs current share price of $1.71 = 29c downside protection before you have to front up with shares at $2.00?

Seems a fair deal to me since you are so negative on PEB?

If PEB remain below $2.00 (your view), you keep $100k.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-02-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Seems like BE is willing to pay you a premium of $100,000 to purchase call options from you?

That's risking $100k to back his assertion that PEB's sp will be above $2.00.

1,850,000 shares @ strike price of $2.00 vs current share price of $1.71 = 29c downside protection before you have to front up with shares at $2.00?

Seems a fair deal to me since you are so negative on PEB?

If PEB remain below $2.00 (your view), you keep $100k.
    Why do you think the hog is negative on PEB?

You know what they say about assumption don't you Balance.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Well, have just (indirectly) become a client of this wonderful company and have experienced the first part of the process.

Brent Pownall was very knowledgeable and very good at explaining the ins and outs of the process. Courier showed up at my door when Brent said it would and courier bag is already on its way back to them. The actual physical process is well documented and I managed to get things done in line with what's required.

Seems to be cheaper for Kiwi clients than our US counterparts.

Very impressed so far. Now we wait for the outcome ....
    On behalf of many of the other sharetrader members we hope that it is for peace of mind rather than as a result of haematuria.
    If it is haematuria you are very brave to post it here and your sincerity is appreciated.