sharetrader
Page 502 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 240245249249849950050150250350450550651255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 21246
    Banned

It's more probable, due to the timing of the cxbladder launch, that PEB are working through a specific process within CMS. Thus, while discussions and final accreditation is ongoing, PEB remain a medicare provider with a final commercial agreement governed by the legislative changes pending.

With PEB having been a Medicare provider for six months now, it does seem to put that anticipated 'tens of thousands of tests in 2014' advice from Chris Swann into some perspective.

http://www.cxbladder.com/for-healthc...illing-policy/
    Last edited by MAC; 09-02-2014 at 01:33 PM.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Are we going to see a big leap in price with announcements such as medicare approval etc? Do you think most of this was already priced in? Or do you feel that this will be a significant derisking event that will cause investors to flood in, in anticipation of the 10% market share becoming just the beginning?

Just throwing this out there, whats it going to take for PEB to be a $1billion dollar company?

Banned

That's all good.

But 1 stumble... and were back to 70c... jumping jack flash.

Not down ramping ( I hold ) .. but a lot of expectation here.

I even have a mate of a mate... he s a taxi driver and has been buying that's scary... fortunately I know no shoe shine boys.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    From the HY in December:

"Looking forward, over the next six months we expect to deliver:
    • Contracted commercial relationships with National Network Providers in the USA.
    • A steady increase in the growth of the adoption of Cxbladder in all markets.
    • A completion of the raising of capital that will drive an acceleration of our sales force rollout in 2014.
    • The gearing of our New Zealand team to deliver two new products to the market over the coming 2014 fnancial year."

So I see at least 3 announcements there (only 1 for possible contracts [of a possible 3+ reading the HY] + 2 for the triage products). NZX50 inclusion makes 4. Wild card makes 5 over the coming 4 months? Looks good to me knowing how much of a role announcements play for PEB!
    Might be all factored into the price already as everyone already knows it's going to happen... They do say that the market is forward looking. Remember when we all thought that the price would boost when their US lab gained accreditation and then the SP ended up dropping a significant amount, as it was buy the rumour sell the fact?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Might be all factored into the price already as everyone already knows it's going to happen...
    The chance of it happening might be factored in but/so when it actually does happen it's still going to have an effect. So many factors. Net result vastly positive on such announcements in such conditions I would think.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    The chance of it happening might be factored in but/so when it actually does happen it's still going to have an effect. So many factors. Net result vastly positive on such announcements in such conditions I would think.
    Imho it is the sales that are the unknown factor. A result expecting " several tens of thousands" of tests is duly noted but what does it actually mean. It implies more than 20000 and thats all. But how much more is the big unknown and that is unlikely to be reflected in the SP.
    As an aside to all this - I have read this thread fairly thoroughly and have never seen any reference to Canada.
    Is this already combined into the USA operation or is that a separate market? It would seem that the cities of Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto and Montreal would produce a fair quantity of patients requiring help.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    I have read this thread fairly thoroughly and have never seen any reference to Canada.
    There seems to be a lot of talk about Moose....

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    The Canadian system is much different than the American system I can guarantee you that! I think more emphasis on Spain and possibly China would be a better strategy as per rate of cancer and recent patent, with respect.

NBT, your mother been talking about me again???

(just kidding)
    What i was inferring was that Canada per se is part of the larger geographical area of North America.
    I doubt that the 49th parallel is a demarcation line for rate of incidence of haematuria and no doubt that, as Cxbladder's potential filters through from the US, the Canadians will take some sort of position on it.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 10-02-2014 at 09:18 AM.

AWOL

Heads up on CDY on asx. Price sensitive announcement
    Bids were at .04 so far - since withdrawn
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 10-02-2014 at 11:42 AM.