sharetrader
Page 503 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 340345349349950050150250350450550650751355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 21246

we are in trading halt, yes?

I sold out of snk blt brl and wyn this morning and added to my peb holding. Best decision ive made in my short time investing with shares

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    From the HY in December:

"Looking forward, over the next six months we expect to deliver:
    • Contracted commercial relationships with National Network Providers in the USA.
    • A steady increase in the growth of the adoption of Cxbladder in all markets.
    • A completion of the raising of capital that will drive an acceleration of our sales force rollout in 2014.
    • The gearing of our New Zealand team to deliver two new products to the market over the coming 2014 fnancial year."

So I see at least 3 announcements there (only 1 for possible contracts [of a possible 3+ reading the HY] + 2 for the triage products). NZX50 inclusion makes 4. Wild card makes 5 over the coming 4 months? Looks good to me knowing how much of a role announcements play for PEB!
    Moosie - this must be considered one of the 'wild card' announcements

Has anyone an idea/guess on the amount of revenue income from NZ going forward?

Thank you Moosie.

Guru

Just to put this into context...

There were 332 cases of bladder cancer recorded in NZ in 2005 (Otago Uni ref). PEB now has access to half those cases.

165 x $550 p/test = $90750 p/annum revenue.

I think we can safely assume that will be double when all DHB's on board.

That's $180,000 per annum with just one test each (almpst certainly higher due to increasing rates of bladder cancer).

Start adding mote tests + triage and it starts looking pretty good even for a tiny country like ours!
    You also have to count all those that think they may have it but after testing dont. Plus those that have had it and need regular checks to ensure it hasn't returned. So if used for all of these, much more than $100k per year. EDIT: what T said 2 posts up

There were 332 cases of bladder cancer recorded in NZ in 2005 (Otago Uni ref). PEB now has access to half those cases.

That's $180,000 per annum with just one test each (almpst certainly higher due to increasing rates of bladder cancer).

Start adding mote tests + triage and it starts looking pretty good even for a tiny country like ours!

disc - happily holding for awhile now. Start the Chattanooga Choo Choo up again!
    And that is new cases for last year, there would probably be five times as many who were diagnosed in the five previous years and who are still requiring ongoing tests

Guru

disc - happily holding for awhile now. Start the Chattanooga Choo Choo up again!
    The real importance of this ann is the confirmation from DHB's that Cxbladder is the test to run with , IMHO all DHB's (world wide ) will follow this practise ! .

Think I recall reading that the test would cost less in NZ than the $550 figure for USA?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    The real importance of this ann is the confirmation from DHB's that Cxbladder is the test to run with , IMHO all DHB's (world wide ) will follow this practise ! .
    I agree with whatsup. This shows that the DHBs have concluded that CxBladder offers enough benefits that it’s worthy of adoption. And that’s a good thing because hopefully it’s a sign of how it will be adopted overseas (particularly the US). It should also help in US conversations to be able to point to NZ as an example of a country that has adopted the technology on a large scale.