sharetrader
Page 506 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 640645649650250350450550650750850951051655660610061506 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 21246
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Only half of NZders the US may ask?
    Yes this announcement is good news, way overdue I reckon. But I find it very perplexing that in a country such as NZ with a significant public health system, a Govt entity such as this can be set up to represent only 50% of the DHB's. I have personal baggage with the lack of communication and cooperation between DHB's at patient level and this just seems to confirm the "reinvent the wheel" attitude that seemingly pervades in this sector. uggh
    Agree. I could understand if it was the small ones grouping together to get scale, but given it is the 4 largest, why don't all the small ones join so they benefit from efficiency of scale.

Hancocks,

Atta boy!!

thats for 100% of the local market - a story for next.....month......

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Change the figures in the American presentation; and, 8,984 tests @ $320 = $2,874,880

Attachment 5444
    so half is $1.4m till the smaller ones join up. No reason why they wouldn't. The question is will this be the primary/recommended test or just an option. The user test results suggest it will be the former.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Back Home and Back to Basics - 1) Fill Water Tank from Well - 2) Fix Leaky Roof

Nice announcement, but:

...As a result of the agreement Cxbladder will be considered for use to evaluate
    patients presenting with haematuria...
    I think the word considered means that the sale of tests to the extent some people are anticipating is, at best, going to take time.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Nice announcement, but:

I think the word considered means that the sale of tests to the extent some people are anticipating is, at best, going to take time.
    r
    One can’t force a physician do anything, but procedures and guidelines will follow now, and there is no reason why the processes established during the user group programmes should not just roll over and become routine practice pretty much straight away.

It’s pleasing though Paper Tiger to see traders doing some analysis don’t you think.

Unhappy It rained in the UK - It rained in the Desert - and it is Raining at Home

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    One can’t force a physician do anything, but procedures and guidelines will follow now, and there is no reason why the processes established during the user group programmes should not just roll over and become routine practice pretty much straight away.

It’s pleasing though Paper Tiger to see traders doing some analysis don’t you think.
    So what are the procedures and guidelines?
    Do a CxBladder test for everybody who has blood in the urine/suspected of BC?
    Do a CxBladder test for that smaller group who meet these criteria?
    Do not use as we do not have the funds to justify the cost/benefit analysis?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Obviously a positive announcement today. I'm buoyed by the regulative nature of the announcement and consequences for promoting this on a bigger scale in other markets. If the test becomes protocol within governmental run establishments then we have a true "moat" quality to the product on two terms, IP and protocol/regimes. that's important in New Zealand. I still believe uptake of this test will be slower than any traders wish it to be. Large sales will be factored into the share price well before we see any such sales eventuate. This will cause wild share price fluctuations, all of which will have no effect on my current positive view of the company.
    Last edited by benjitara; 10-02-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Banned

So what are the procedures and guidelines?
    Do a CxBladder test for everybody who has blood in the urine/suspected of BC?
    Do a CxBladder test for that smaller group who meet these criteria?
    Do not use as we do not have the funds to justify the cost/benefit analysis?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    The work up costs are reduced for the DHB's by one third through the application of Cxbladder which should in itself help DHB management move on it.

One would expect the procedural outline to look similar if not the same to that below which I understand was developed by Pacific Edge closely in consultation with Urologists and the DHB's;

So yes it would seem likely that any poor unfortunate presenting with haematuria should receive at least one Cxbladder test, up to seven if they, heaven forbid, have cancer.

Attachment 5445
    Last edited by MAC; 10-02-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Thumbs up Terima Kasih MAC

Thanks for the piccy MAC. Seem to have missed that
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Thanks for the piccy MAC. Seem to have missed that
    anda dialu-alukan

... learnt the pleasantries during ex-pat tenure in Bandar Baru Nilai.