sharetrader
Page 507 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 740745749750350450550650750850951051151755760710071507 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 21281

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    The work up costs are reduced for the DHB's by one third through the application of Cxbladder which should in itself help DHB management move on it.

One would expect the procedural outline to look similar if not the same to that below which I understand was developed by Pacific Edge closely in consultation with Urologists and the DHB's;

So yes it would seem likely that any poor unfortunate presenting with haematuria should receive at least one Cxbladder test, up to seven if they, heaven forbid, have cancer.

Attachment 5445
    Gee ... just that word "cystocopy" (flexible or rigid) is enough to make me writhe ... and there is no arrow that evades the word!!

I'll be a good boy ...promise!!

Good news and may be there many more regular announcements to keep the shareprice pumping

Interesting the difference between all the financial analysis, from quick back of the envelope to more detailed ones. The range of eventual revenues from less than 1 mill to about 3 mill (without allowance for mortality) if I read them correctly.

Doesn't seem much in the context of the large aspirations. So not really a nz play and the world is where the money is to be made, hopefully. Nz just a springboard for future prosperity.

Still holding for the (inevitable) takeover by some big US player. That's my investment hypotheses.

But until that happens more announcements please to keep the price going up - more fun that way instead of holding dead money in hope of the takeover.
    Last edited by winner69; 11-02-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Courtesy of Hawkeye on the ATM thread
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pacific...dder-db-151683u
    One of those who added a comment obviously thinks that that HIH is a waste of taxpayers money

Never mind as they as they think the 'proven' PEB is great that is that matters

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Interesting the difference between all the financial analysis, from quick back of the envelope to more detailed ones. The range of eventual revenues from less than 1 mill to about 3 mill (without allowance for mortality) if I read them correctly.

Doesn't seem much in the context of the large aspirations. So not really a nz play and the world is where the money is to be made, hopefully. Nz just a springboard for future prosperity.
    Good point. I wonder why they didn't think of that and build an even larger testing facility in a larger country like the US, and enter agreements with companies to do tests in the country with the highest bladder concentration like Spain?

I assume they will also target the Australian market, which is 10 times bigger, and the Ozzies will only be too happy to post their piss to the NZ testing facility???

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Good point. I wonder why they didn't think of that and build an even larger testing facility in a larger country like the US, and enter agreements with companies to do tests in the country with the highest bladder concentration like Spain?

I assume they will also target the Australian market, which is 10 times bigger, and the Ozzies will only be too happy to post their piss to the NZ testing facility???
    I believe that Oryzon is the outfit licensed for Spain and Healthscope for Australia. Healthscope has its own laboratory approved by Pacific Edge in Australia. I think that they did the right thing by building a lab of sufficient size to handle the current forecast uptakes. A more rapid uptake will produce more revenue for additional labs if needed.

Still a lot of sellers at 1.74. Think we'll see 2 bux with medicare?

Umean sellers will disappear right before opening? More sellers ar 1.72 now

Gotcha u meant sellers will eventually disappear
    Last edited by baller18; 11-02-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Only 25 mins into the day...
    First day after the announcement, who knows what will happen

Locked article on the NBR;
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/why-pac...re-db-p-151703

Anyone got access who could summarise??
    Thanks