sharetrader
Page 519 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 1941946950951551651751851952052152252352956961910191519 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 21254
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    The answer might be here: The gold standard is the best single test (or a combination of tests).

I.e. Cystoscopy + CxBladder = new gold standard.
    You could be right. Cxbladder first then follow up with cystoscopy on positive result.

老外

The answer might be here: The gold standard is the best single test (or a combination of tests).

I.e. Cystoscopy + CxBladder = new gold standard.
    I think we need to ask what it is the gold standard for. If we are talking hematuria and what is causing it, it is not the gold standard as it only tests for cancer, which remember only happens in about 2-5% of people presenting. Whereas cytology also tests for other problems which could be the cause of the hematuria. It could be part of a "gold standard" for indicating that you do/don't/need more examination for cancer detection as it is more accurate than cytology.

Now if you find out you have bladder cancer, then you could argue that CxBladder is part of the new gold standard, indicating the cancers progression/severity etc. But cystoscopy would still need to be used to indicate its location/size/biopsy etc. Hence why PEB suggest it being used as an adjunct. And this is important to note, I believe, CxBladder will NOT remove the need for cystoscopy as each give different information, all of which is required by a doctor to treat the cancer. Post cancer it is then quite useful to indicate reoccurance without cystoscopy.

But that makes me think, should PEB also do cytology in addition to their test? I.e. they could split the pee pee sample and do cytology on the one side and their test on the other making the process less complex for patients/doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    But that makes me think, should PEB also do cytology in addition to their test? I.e. they could split the pee pee sample and do cytology on the one side and their test on the other making the process less complex for patients/doctors.
    From my understanding PEB don't administer the urine tests, rather the sample would be collected at the Urologists office and then forwarded to PEDUSA in Hersey for processing.

I guess PEDUSA could also do the labwork on the Cytology specimen though in conjunction with processing the CxBladder test?

老外

From my understanding PEB don't administer the urine tests, rather the sample would be collected at the Urologists office and then forwarded to PEDUSA in Hersey for processing.

I guess PEDUSA could also do the labwork on the Cytology specimen though in conjunction with processing the CxBladder test?
    Yes, that is what I meant. Meaning one bill and one collection process. Although maybe cytology has a shorter timeframe than the CxBladder test?

Advanced Member

PS: Hancocks, how come your post count never rises above 37?
    Damn.. there on to us Hancocks..

Tell them to step up the Chem Trails.. and dismantle the Moon landing set in Wellywood !!..

PS: Hancocks, how come your post count never rises above 37?
    He deletes previous posts. I suppose he must have his reasons for this.

Yes, Hancocks?
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post

Yes, Hancocks?
    Strange things going on eh

Hancocks posts being deleted and Sparky deleting himself altogether

Maybe we have all been taken for a ride here

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post

Yes, Hancocks?

Vince explained a while ago that there's a bug in the system that has been deleting certain peoples posts such as Hancocks.

I'm not sure that this would explain Sparkys complete disappearance however.

PEB's sp has just fallen below its 30-day moving average.

Placing a stop loss at 159c could be a good idea...regardless of this stock's imminent inclusion in the NZX50 (which IMO has already been priced in by most investors).
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Strange things going on eh

Hancocks posts being deleted and Sparky deleting himself altogether

Maybe we have all been taken for a ride here
    Now now Winner, Sparky did get angry last time you talked about him when he was away.

Interesting though that Sparky and Brighton Early disappear at the same time...