sharetrader
Page 55 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051555551055 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Why would I want to get in while I can? I got in mostly at 22.5c, then at 40c and then a bit more at 57c.

Moosie, I enjoy your posts, but we don't really need this kind of spruiking. If you think there is a technical analysis position about "uptrends reforming", then please show us your evidence and hypothesis.
    Haha - agree with you STC.

Must say Moosie is one enthusiastic investor and this daily gyrations must be giving him great thrills? Careful though you keep your eye on your real job, Moosie!

Me? I watched and invested in Diligent as closely as I do with PEB. Like Diligent, spectacular returns like we have seen with PEB in the last 6 months mean healthy profit taking along the way by those who invested big in the early days.

Not so good with Masfen's placement though - some of the shares appear to have gone to short term punters who are selling back to the market.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    lol, I sleep like a brick every night no matter what the SP does as I know we are all on to a winner
    You, Sir, are incorrigible!

You should go and meeting the team at PEB one of these days - they went through hell and back with their dream and they have done well. Your enthusiasm will be good for them!

lol, I sleep like a brick every night no matter what the SP does as I know we are all on to a winner
    PEB knocking on PPL's door for a place on the 50

Quote Originally Posted by Brighton_Early View Post
    Must enter at number 44 or better, unless something is deleted.
    Thanks. Few more to go then. Who's at 45 at the moment?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    70,71,69,70,68,70,71,72 and even 80!

Sounds like census day at a Ryman village.

Let's not devote time to smiling or frowning over today's price, yesterday's price and tomorrows price.

It is the story we need to focus on.

PEB has a great product. They have a certified lab. Now they need to start selling.

I'm pretty confident they are focusing heavily on their marketing.
    My Dad is in a retirement complex...early seventies would young for the village! He and I have shares in MET, RYM and SUM and he lives at complex run by a different company...go figure!

Once PEB's research and products become better known, what are the chances that the company will be snaffled up by an overseas outfit? NZ has a poor history of keeping its success stories as companies listed on the NZX. NZers and our governments have been content to let real estate swallow up our savings and capital/borrowings instead.

Guru

44 RBD $281m (market cap)
    45 HLG $263m
    46 SUM $246m
    47 MHI $245m
    48 STU $231m
    49 PPL $189m
    50 TLS $161m.

PEB $190 (68c)

Obviously liquidity requirements also.

Everything changes once the SOEs come to market.
    Is there an online source for that or is that from your broker (or other secret squirrel location?).

With two SOE's, and potentially 'Z' to be IPO'ed this year (plus other small ones which are unlikely to hit the NZX50), those bottom three will likely fall out. PEB would have to hit $1 to get into the '50. Assuming the others didn't change.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Guru

No online source. I do it quarterly myself. Happy to post the TOP 50 somewhere quarterly if that helps. PEB could enter the NZX50 in the next quarterly review if someone is deleted due to lack of liquidity for example. If not then yes, it would have to be around $1.
    Given index weightings can drive up a shareprice, I would be interested. Maybe start a new thread and we can all speculate who will be added/dropped at the next update. Liquidity seems to be the complicating factor.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

IMO

You can get the top 10, 15 , 20, and 50 on the NZX indices of course but without mktcap. Call me naive and my timing is way out risk/reward wise maybe but im in today @68c.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au...sts-41263.html

The licence between Cellmid and Pacific Edge, which was agreed to in 2010, provides for a milestone fee payable in shares, which is due on the first sale of Cxbladder in the U.S.
    Looks like we could be seeing some more selling pressure soon . On a more serious note, just look at how it recently dipped to 54 and then shot up to 79 in a short space of time. It looks like the buying depth is a bit shallow, so we could see a bit more downside, but it'll shoot back up at some point. Just put it in the bottom drawer for a little bit. Even if you were in it for the trade and are currently down, I'm sure it will be at least $1 before we see any sales results.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up No 1 Fan

Yes, do not be disheartened people, a little consolidation never hurt anyone! That price target of 65 cents looks ever closer now. However, take a look at your basic charts and see that uptrend. It will continue, mark my words. The next announcement from PEB will be a catalyst for the uptrend to continue. Can't go up forever in the short-term unfortunately. Let the traders trade and be happy knowing this company is a cracker
    Avid reader of this thread, I look in once a day when I read Dilbert, Sinfest, Ubersoft, Pearls before Swine and Calvin & Hobbes.

Best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum