sharetrader
Page 590 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 9049054058058658758858959059159259359460064069010901590 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 21257

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Roll up, roll up, only 30000 left at these prices,
    get your PEB now before its too late,
    Get rid of these and its 1.28
    HAMMER TIME is on its way. You read it here first.

I wonder if those that sold at $1.04 a few hours ago are kicking themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    HAMMER TIME is on its way. You read it here first.
    Don't get too excited Robbo - hope you are right but let's see what happens at 5pm.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    I wonder if those that sold at $1.04 a few hours ago are kicking themselves...
    Yep so much for using stop losses if your long aye

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Fourth time lucky???
    There is no luck in TA moosie_900, it's cold hard fact. This is more than a hammer it's a flagpole sledgehammer of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    dont follow TA so have to ask what a hammer on the charts indicates
    Actually this formation is known as the bullish medieval trebuchet, which is the conceptual cousin of the two headed medusa deadlock pattern. Could be an interesting week next week.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Actually this formation is known as the bullish medieval trebuchet, which is the conceptual cousin of the two headed medusa deadlock pattern. Could be an interesting week next week.
    You reckon this hammer will actually play out robbo? Or will this be just another one like the other 3.
    This one has a lot more volume on it too...

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    You reckon this hammer will actually play out robbo? Or will this be just another one like the other 3.
    This one has a lot more volume on it too...
    Balances 500,000 share crossing went thru.. Plus some other biggies. Who knows. When are those stinkin' Masfens going to stop selling.

Guru

Default Technically.. the most scariest stock on the NZ Stock Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    As a newbie as well, I understand this, but do not intuitively understand the strong link with the NASDAQ performance. Yes, PEB is speculative, and hard to value, but up to yesterday everybody has done their best to value it in whatever way they thought was appropriate. Then today, when the story with the company has not changed at all, they re-value this company and sell, solely based on a negative perception of this type of stock, on a market in the US? Why is that a strong link? I assume it is the traders deciding to sell and not the fundies, but it just doesn't seem that strong a link to me. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy - those markets went down so I had better sell here (and drive my market down).
    If somebody could elucidate this a bit for me that would be fine and dandy
    Hi Meister.
    Unfortunately my reply will not come across as fine and dandy...It will upset many...
    Meister..Firstly lets clear up this trader notion....Whenever a stock falls the media blames the traders..thats true but the myth becomes apparent when the media labels TA traders as the bad guys causing the problems...Traders are in fact everyone buying and selling stock...we all dictate the price as a single group...if the majority that single group get negative then the price will fall back...
    The make up of that single group is always changing...
    As you can see on my chart below the experienced TA traders and chartists are long gone out of PEB they left about a month ago.

Unfortunately the traders now are the ones being scared out of PEB I suspect a lot of newbie investors are involved here.
    When you get chart supports at round numbers e.g 70 120 160c...when you get blow offs and gaps and wild volatile pricing..this is not the traditional FA nor traditional TA investor driving this stock..The drivers are newbies & other undisciplined investors packed full of emotion looking to make quick easy money.....Unfortunately undisciplinced investors lack entry or exit strategies they lack investment skills they don't have an investment system in place with a set of personal rules and guidelines nor the discipline to enact it..This shows up very clearly on the chart below......

This has to be the most scariest chart I have ever seen.....The price is all over the place...and at the moment it is teetering a cliff edge with no more supports until 70c.......

All I can say is PEB narrowly dodged a bullet today...bottoming out at 1.04 on the weakest and last minor support....... geez...I had visions today of seeing it gap down to 70c

Self fulfilling prophesy....No No No ....PEB is full of emotional investors and at the moment they are very unpredictable and without discipline..
    Fundamental excuses that this stock is "cheap" at 110..if thats true why is PEB looking like it should be in a mental institution...At this moment in time I would have to be insane to join in...eh?

This from some recent Superlife commentary:

"The NZ sharemarket performed strongly last year and over the last 3 and 5 years. This reflects the general positive local economic environment. Over the period also relevant, in the case of SuperLife, was the exposure to Pacific Edge Limited. Shares in Pacific Edge were originally purchased in 2010 at an average purchase price of 26 cents. At 31 March 2014, Pacific Edge’s share price was $1.35. The rise in price has meant that Pacific Edge has become the largest holding in the NZ shares Pool and is well above our target of being equally weighted. In due course, the exposure to Pacific Edge will be sold down. This is likely to be when it gets closer to our original price target, which we still see as being 18 months away. Until then, we are happy to hold the higher exposure, but continue to closely monitor the risk."

Slam dunk commentary on Superlife commentary:

I'm glad to hear that even when they were buying in 2010 at 26 cents that their original price target for PEB was higher than $1.35 (I presume reasonably-to-much higher if they don't see it reaching their target price for 18 months). Also, I'm happy to see they are still happy to hold despite having made 500%. If it's now their largest holding and they're still not ready to rebalance then that says something to me (they're saying 'not yet').