sharetrader
Page 605 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 10550555559560160260360460560660760860961565570511051605 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 21281
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Corrections, they come, they go, as do the whims of traders, bet Hancock’s has seen a few such distractions drift by.

Pacific Edge have a nice comprehensive territorial sales strategy for all to read and appreciate, and a five year goal to match. I don’t think this coming sales report is at all important really, after only five months of selling into the US to 31 March, most of that time will have been taken up in hiring and training staff, and in further client relationship building. We should expect something meaningful and indicative from the November report though.

I’m looking for 1,000 to 5,000 sales or so, but the commentary will be more important particularly in respect to adherence on the new product launch schedule, and progress on user group studies in Europe which are probably required for CE Mark registration, etc.
    I should have added "at any time" to a substantial sales report. Wouldnt expect much in May but you never know with this share. Suddenly, when you least expect it, etc
    Must admit the g forces are getting a bit much on the roller coaster

If 101 holds, then today's (intraday) higher low will bode well for PEB tomorrow and Wednesday (after presumably the NASDAQ tonight bounces off its 4000 double bottom). I'm seeing resistance at 115 (weak) and 120 (stronger).

If not, then we wait until later this week to see it climb back. Either way, I'm comfortable buying at these prices.

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    If 101 holds, then today's (intraday) higher low will bode well for PEB tomorrow and Wednesday (after presumably the NASDAQ tonight bounces off its 4000 double bottom). I'm seeing resistance at 115 (weak) and 120 (stronger).

If not, then we wait until later this week to see it climb back. Either way, I'm comfortable buying at these prices.

BC
    I'm looking for an entry of <93c.

One more day of blood to go moosie?
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    I'm looking for an entry of <93c.

One more day of blood to go moosie?
    My estimate is that there's probably another 5m shares to go by the seller.

So keep a close eye on the turnover.

If another big holder starts selling too, then all bets are off!

...or if a big buyer enters, and at these levels that's now become more likely.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    ...or if a big buyer enters, and at these levels that's now become more likely.
    That's why it pays to keep a close eye from now on who's buying.

Appears to be small investors so far.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Temptation got the better of me and decided to buy 96000 PEB this morning @ 103.84 av.Reasons...I believe they have been oversold,unlikely to be holding when the sales numbers are announced though,but longer term a sound company I believe.
    Is greed forcing you (or these characters on this thread) to buy in during a sharp downtrend ...why not sacrifice a few cents and wait for short/medium term buy signals and time your buys..

The TA works the same for all time charts

The very short/short term one day chart (self updating) below showed a turn around at 11.00am (Candlesticks tails) sellers losing faith and opting to sell after the wait and see "rally" lost its momentum after opening...Roadrunner your 11.30 am buy in was where the loss of momentum was happening...Notice DMI not showing any short term signals OBV rise ended at 10.45 triggering very short term caution signal.
    .I spent most of yesterday trying to show timing using TA..so these timing losses don't happen

.....but it seems it's all falling on deaf ears on this thread.

....I give up!!!!

Last edited by Hoop; 14-04-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    My estimate is that there's probably another 5m shares to go by the seller.

So keep a close eye on the turnover.

If another big holder starts selling too, then all bets are off!

Is this the Masfens? I'd figured they had about 8.0m left. They have been exiting for a couple of years now so I don't see how selling more now should be so concerning.

But agree, if any of the others dumped at current prices it would be alarming.

There has been no hint of this has there? To me this still says PEB has major stakeholder confidence.

I wonder how many stops are set at $1 or 0.99c?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    The TA works the same for all time charts

The very short/short term one day chart (self updating) below showed a turn around at 11.00am (Candlesticks tails) sellers losing faith and opting to sell after the wait and see "rally" lost its momentum after opening...Roadrunner your 11.30 am buy in was where the loss of momentum was happening...Notice DMI not showing any short term signals OBV rise ended at 10.45 triggering very short term caution signal.
    .I spent most of yesterday trying to show timing using TA..so these timing losses don't happen

.....but it seems it's all falling on deaf ears on this thread.

....I give up!!!!

I'm still interested in your magic Hoop!