sharetrader
Page 611 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 11151156160160760860961061161261361461562166171111111611 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 21246
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They say market 'corrections' are healthy. I agree because they bring normality back to market (unless a market correction is just the first stage of a total market collapse)
    Picture shows how I see PEB
    I agree Winner, thanks for the helpful chart it provides a timely perspective.... Disc; long term holder and still holding.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They say market 'corrections' are healthy. I agree because they bring normality back to market (unless a market correction is just the first stage of a total market collapse)

So I reckon PEB shareprice is about where it should be at the moment - maybe just a little underpriced.

From here anybody buying at 100 to 110 can expect to make a 12%-15% pa return on their investment providing PEB perform to the assumptions I outlined the ptehr day in another post. If you want to run with MACs assumptions and valuation the long term returns will be closer to 25% pa.

For me my PEB shares have cost me nothing so future returns are all profit. However the past has gone and good discipline is to view this as a new investment with those expected returns. However they will go out with the bath water if the prices falls below X, why give too much back to the market

Picture shows how I see PEB
    so Im assuming X is the red line

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Hi Skid..A good uptrend is a higher highs followed by a higher lows..A trend line is confirmed with 3 touchesHave a read up Incredible charts and Stockchart websites both have very good easy to read educational webpagesto get started.
    Thanx Hoop

Banned

She's rolling... next we will get some of yesterdays picnickers jumping in... this stock is like a Shakespearian play.. priceless

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    Could be a good bounce shortly.... wouldn't be at all surprised to see PEB race to over 125c and settle at 120c...

Just a gut feeling, a announcement at 11 am would be great.

disc a buyer and a seller
    There's confirmed resistance at 120c. If as you say Croesus it breaks through that on first attempt, it would be very bullish and probably only do so off a positive announcement. Until we get one, a more likely scenario is a lower high around 115c. The NASDAQ Biotech sector has held to last Friday's support level of 2250 but has not yet bounced back to close higher. Tonight's trading for that sector will be more definitive. Trading to it.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Banned

Meant panic ers...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    Could be a good bounce shortly.... wouldn't be at all surprised to see PEB race to over 125c and settle at 120c...

Just a gut feeling, a announcement at 11 am would be great.

disc a buyer and a seller
    I think anticipating a bounce like that may be using the ''pre correction'' line of thinking that perhaps created the over valuing in the first place unless your anticipated announcement did come to pass.
    Your talking a 25% rise
    We saw what happened when there was a small rise for a day in the Nasdaq last week.-might be good to tread carefully for a while-Good luck just the same
    Ill be watching from the sidelines
    Last edited by skid; 15-04-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Don't get sucked in, guys - stay at $1.00 or $1.01 if you are keen on topping up.

Sellers still around - just watching one another and seeing if each will sell lower.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Thanx Hoop
    Another very good site I overlooked and was reminded about it a few minutes ago.

...KW's thread here on Sharetrader.............Using TA to time Entries and Exits

Guru

What happened last week is sellers used the rise to bail on the Nasdaq so the above would be good advice