sharetrader
Page 613 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 11351356360360961061161261361461561661762366371311131613 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 21281
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    I got rid of mine at $1.67. I've been thinking about buying strategies and wondering whether 20% of what I intend to spend should be used to buy at 100, 90, 80, 70, 60c (just random numbers). I.e., pick a likely bottom and average down to it. Anybody have any other re-entry strategies? I must say Roadrunner's was quite alarming. Bugger me I'd lose sleep doing that and I probably wouldn't be able to function at work.
    Mate in that case if you were me you wouldn't even be getting out of bed let alone worrying about functioning at work,just as well I'm an ex sheep shearer and marathon runner so I know all about pain and torture in its various forms

Good on ya Couta. I admire your attitude. I think you posted previously you had a 2:24 - that is seriously good. I'm thinking of doing the Auckland this year.

About PEB, my strategy on this stuff is not to worry if I miss the boat due to a sharp rise, but there's probably a 2-bagger within 6 months if you can time the thing right.

Banned

Default The Latest Cancer Statistics Release

As a more meaningful distraction from the whimsical notions of the more pliable traders whom think Pacific Edge should take a dip just because some biotech stocks way over there in North America may happen to be “frothy”.

The latest 2014 cancer statistics have been published by Jemal and Segal, these are the folk whom Pacific Edge referenced when working up their market research and analysis during the 2011 capital raising.

The increase in poor unfortunates, the respectful market to you and I, seems to be increasing at around about 3% per annum at present.

New Cases Deaths
    2013 72570 15210
    2014 74690 15580
    Increase 2.9% 2.4%
    http://www.deseretnews.com/media/pdf/1280085.pdf

In the context of the Pacific Edge goal of achieving a 10% market share by HY18, this data suggests that the market itself may well increase by 3 x 5 = 15% during the roll out of Pacific Edge’s five year strategic plan in achieving $100M in revenues.

In their 2011 analysis Pacific Edge used 2008 data at 68,800 new cases per annum to derive a 10% market share at US$100M in revenues.

Extrapolating at this 3% rate of growth for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 we should now expect around 84,000 new cases in 2018.

Thus 10% market share at HY18 should actually be around (84,000 / 68,800) x US$100M = US$122M in annual revenues.
    Last edited by MAC; 15-04-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Banned

Good on ya Couta. I admire your attitude. I think you posted previously you had a 2:24 - that is seriously good. I'm thinking of doing the Auckland this year.

About PEB, my strategy on this stuff is not to worry if I miss the boat due to a sharp rise, but there's probably a 2-bagger within 6 months if you can time the thing right.
    2.24.. that's insane.. for a marathon im 56 years a 1.50 half and I am more buggered then Freddie M.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Note that colon cancer has more new cases per year and is a bigger killer than bladder cancer. Colorectal launch isn't that far away...
    That's great news after reading that article by Bob Jones in the Herald a couple of weeks ago, ive been considering chucking in 2 k for a colostocomy... presuming PEB can do the test for a Fifth of that.

Guru

2.24 is like seriously very good, in fact that is almost world class. Don't the women winners run somewhere around that mark? I struggle to do a 1.45 half marathon. Good on ya couta.

Banned

Your a lucky young moose ( just keep away from deer cullers ) I would happily give everything material away, to know what I know now an be 27 again...a set of clothes and $100 in my pocket would be more then enough.

Make the most of it.

Chin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I'm 27 and consider running that far craziness (I am a jogger btw). You old people and the silly things you do to forget about us young people and thetrouble we cause...
    Don't worry Moosie I was 30 when I did that time,you've still got 3 years to go,congrats to all you peoples still running half and full marathons,remember its finishing and doing your best that really counts no matter what time you end up with. I've got a soft spot for PEB having had a mother die from bladder and stomach cancer at the age of 46, so there's more benefit than just profit when investing in this company

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    ....There's more benefit than just profit when investing in this company....
    Absolutely right Couta.

There has been a bit of chat on other threads recently about refusing to invest in breweries etc for ethical reasons. PEB has to be the opposite of that.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Don't worry Moosie I was 30 when I did that time,you've still got 3 years to go,congrats to all you peoples still running half and full marathons,remember its finishing and doing your best that really counts no matter what time you end up with. I've got a soft spot for PEB having had a mother die from bladder and stomach cancer at the age of 46, so there's more benefit than just profit when investing in this company
    You'll be buying more tomorrow then Couta (?) Onward and upward.

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.