sharetrader
Page 623 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 12352357361361962062162262362462562662763367372311231623 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 21246

First commerical sales was achieved in oct. Last report was to the end of sep.

Banned

It’s the American health system so nothing is simple, but the Urologists don’t directly pay for the tests. I like this process though as it lowers any barriers for Urologists to happily test away to their medical satisfaction.

Essentially, PEDusa make a claim to the insurer directly, then the patient gets to pay any balance directly to PEDusa once the insurance claim is processed.

Seems like at least a couple of accounting cycles to me ?

“A patient may receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statement from their insurance provider. This is not a bill. Patients should review the EOB statement but should not pay the amount listed. Once a Cxbladder claim is processed through insurance, Pacific Edge will send a final billing statement to the patient. The Pacific Edge billing statement will detail all charges for the Cxbladder test; the amount(s) paid by insurance; any applicable co-pay/co-insurance and/or deductible; as well as the patient responsibility amount payable to Pacific Edge. Patients are encouraged to contact Pacific Edge’s billing department when the billing statement is received, as they may qualify for patient financial assistance”.

http://www.cxbladder.com/for-patients/billing-policy/

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    First commerical sales was achieved in oct. Last report was to the end of sep.
    That's right baller18 because CxBladder® is already on market and generating revenue.

Banned

Goldman Sachs make those November "tens of thousands of sales" look even rosier too.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101590873

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    It’s the American health system so nothing is simple, but the Urologists don’t directly pay for the tests. I like this process though as it lowers any barriers for Urologists to happily test away to their medical satisfaction.

Essentially, PEDusa make a claim to the insurer directly, then the patient gets to pay any balance directly to PEDusa once the insurance claim is processed.

Seems like at least a couple of accounting cycles to me ?

“A patient may receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statement from their insurance provider. This is not a bill. Patients should review the EOB statement but should not pay the amount listed. Once a Cxbladder claim is processed through insurance, Pacific Edge will send a final billing statement to the patient. The Pacific Edge billing statement will detail all charges for the Cxbladder test; the amount(s) paid by insurance; any applicable co-pay/co-insurance and/or deductible; as well as the patient responsibility amount payable to Pacific Edge. Patients are encouraged to contact Pacific Edge’s billing department when the billing statement is received, as they may qualify for patient financial assistance”.

http://www.cxbladder.com/for-patients/billing-policy/
    Holy Mac(no pun intended) Sounds like they should have a talk with the folks at Xero

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Goldman Sachs make those November "tens of thousands of sales" look even rosier too.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101590873
    That would be a nice little boost for our exporters,PEB and Xero included--but far more important for our biggest export-Dairy,which have suffered a noticeable drop in milk prices (earnings) of late

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    That would be a nice little boost for our exporters,PEB and Xero included--but far more important for our biggest export-Dairy,which have suffered a noticeable drop in milk prices (earnings) of late
    Dairy auctions are in USD.

Guru

But sooner or later it comes back to Fontera or the farmer in $KIWI(less of them for those $US)

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    But sooner or later it comes back to Fontera or the farmer in $KIWI(less of them for those $US)
    Indeed, but if we're talking about a strengthening of the USD rather than a weakening of the NZD in isolation, then the number of USD coming back to Fonterra in $KIWI is less...

Banned

I’ve been sleeping on it Hancock’s, whether they report 1,000 or 20,000 tests in five week’s time, it is just noise, a brush stroke in the big picture of that five year plan and that 4,000 test per week rated lab.

They had some staff on the ground in the US last year, a total of six PEDusa staff inc management and lab tech’s, and the October 2013 capital raising funds were aimed at accelerating sales and rolling out sales staff across the 19 territories.

We saw linkedin adverts go out just within the reporting period to 31 March, but IMO I don’t think they would have had a chance to contribute at all yet, probably still sitting in class at the back of the lab learning about genomes.

Agree that some sales will probably come from a rollover of last year’s US user programmes, from within selected HMO’s, but I still don’t think we will see 20,000.

I’m sticking with my interpretation of the guidance that “tens of thousands of sales” will come within the calendar year and the November report will be the telling one.

Though as I say, I would be delighted to be proven wrong, and I’ll pop across town and buy you a beer if they report closer to 20,000 than 1,000, and for anyone else interested in a beer too.

Either way, it's an undervalued stock and damn good buy right here.

Edit: It was 2,000 user programme tests in total undertaken in 2012/13 not 2,000 US user programme tests , but 700-800 patients were involved in the US many of whom would have required multiple tests.

Attachment 5740
    Last edited by MAC; 19-04-2014 at 09:06 PM.