sharetrader
Page 628 of 2127 FirstFirst ... 12852857861862462562662762862963063163263867872811281628 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 21267
    Banned

For those of you that worried just pick the phone up and clear the confusion up quickly or is there ramping going on here?

For all the DOY'rs out there please consider that the USA healthcare market wont just hand a NZ company millions of dollars of established market without a fight.

Although a few posters have almost convinced me that PEB has a good product, that doesnt automatically win in the USA. There are long established business (cosy?) relationships in this healthcare market and what exactly is going to pull this apart? The key metric here is the sales (test+paying customer) numbers. If they are lacking, scale back your forecast as approriate. At this stage with 300K revenue a market cap of $500M seems rich.

A few thousand posts back someone said revenue of $100M and I stated if they make $10M USA revenue in 5 years that would be a success. This is not going to be easy people. I personally would divide this valuation by 10 until I can see they can sell (rule of thumb $0.15 per share).

As you can probably tell, not holding and dont intend to.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 22-04-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Tumeric the only thing that matters in investing is $$$. The rest contributes towards this. Case in point Buffett who invests in stable businesses at bargain entry points. He prefers stable because he can expect consistent returns in capital gain and dividends. That is the benefit of holding a stock that has these characteristics because you dont have to constantly find new stocks every year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    What the? How am I being accused of down ramping? Pathetic! I own shares in PEB, I certainly don't want the SP to go down. What a Muppet!!

Reaction to a nice little private message by someone
    At least they had the desency to send you a pm rather than just an anonymous negative reputation comment

Banned

Now, there is a bit of abuse on the thread this morning, do try and attempt to settle it down folks.

There will always be those who are positive, why would they hold a stock if they were not so, there will always be those who would quite like to buy lower or sell higher, but ultimately everyone sees through the disingenuous and manipulative anyway.

Life’s too short to get all frustrated by what one reads on an internet thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    No no it was the latter. All good, anonymous forum after all. I just wanted to clarify to the anonymous Muppet that I am not down ramping.
    Ok,Now don't ya just hate that,like Moosie I always put my name to all Rep comments

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    "L" corrected. robbo24 - you are a halfwit.
    A "thank you" would suffice - still waiting on those PDFs...

Think it's time to bring in these guys http://withfriendship.com/images/g/3...ecanceling.gif

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Midday dumper is back. Who is selling out Balance?
    Oh Gee Moosie, maybe anyone who happened to make a 15% profit in the last few days.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Midday dumper is back. Who is selling out Balance?
    Gee there really is a cap on PEB these days and unless the S P rises through it DTers dump and move on, so the real trading range is B $1.03-- S $1.16/7 !