sharetrader
Page 63 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667731131635631063 ... LastLast

A closer comparison would be GHDX

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Back to actually talking about PEB...

What's everyones view on the two disclosures just made? Looks like David Darling sold 100,000 to a Director (Colin Dawson) and then sold 200,000 on-market - all at $0.70. Always positive to see a director buying, as they only buy for one reason. Always makes you wonder when a CEO sells down, but it's only a small fraction of his shares. Who knows, maybe the kids needed new school uniforms?
    David Darling will have taxes to pay after exercising and selling the shares he bought.

I suspect that's why he has to sell a few now.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Looks like 10m sold by Masfen has gone to short term traders.

More selling at 65 cents to come out, me thinkth.

Not a problem.
    Looks like the short term traders who bought off Masfen are cutting their positions and getting out.

They should have never bought in the first place but treat this as a valuable lesson for them?

Hi guys, first time on Sharetrader!
    Question for you all on PEB - does anyone have a good understanding of the current bladder cancer detection products/devices that would theoretically lose out if CxBladder takes off in the US?
    My thinking here is that the US medical industry is very political and if a large corporate stands to lose significant share to CxBladder they may try and exert significant pressure (via lobbying etc) to slow down the growth of CxBladder in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Brevos, welcome to the PEB thread and Sharetrader!

There is heaps of information about what you want over the last 6-7 months of posts on this thread.

Start on page 9 of the 72 pages worth of posts!

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...chnology/page9

In a nutshell NMP22 and Cytology would be the losers. Cystocopy would be complemented by CxBladder.

The political risks have been raised by me in the past as well. Remember also that the USA is a litigous society where healthcare is dominated by the threat of malpractice. If CxBladder is better, then patients and health insurance companies will insist on urologists using it.
    Exactly, STC. Litigation cuts both ways.

Guru

No need to panic, share prices can be volatile, this is no exception. No news has come out that changes the PEB story.

As far as I'm concerned, this is an Irish share price. It's Dublin so far, and will be Dublin yet again.
    As long as its not Finnish LOL
    Last edited by skid; 10-04-2013 at 07:14 AM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    As long as its not Finnish LOL
    tres droll, monsieur skeed

IQ Arbitrage?
    Not sure about IQ but traders have a different mindset to long term investors.

Buying PEB at 65 cents when sp was 73 cents looks like a no lose situation.

Problem is that you have a heavyweight investor like ACC who likes to trade around the edges to break the monotony of their average working day! And they play volume and hard!

I know one of the traders there and their days can be very long and boring.

Looked to me like a few traders cutting their positions at 63 cents yesterday.

Hope they sold a few at above 65 cents.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-04-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Not sure about IQ but traders have a different mindset to long term investors.

Buying PEB at 65 cents when sp was 73 cents looks like a no lose situation.

Problem is that you have a heavyweight investor like ACC who likes to trade around the edges to break the monotony of their average working day!

Looked to me like a few traders cutting their positions at 63 cents yesterday.

Hope they sold a few at above 65 cents.
    Yep, at 0.63-0.64, I'm loading up with some more. Like how the technicals are forming and the company's exciting long term prospects, so in for the long(ish) haul.

Quote Originally Posted by dellow View Post
    Yep, at 0.63-0.64, I'm loading up with some more. Like how the technicals are forming and the company's exciting long term prospects, so in for the long(ish) haul.

I have taken my 50T sells at 69c and 70c out - they have done the job of spooking these traders out of their stock at breakeven or below breakeven price.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-04-2013 at 08:51 AM.