sharetrader
Page 633 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 13353358362362963063163263363463563663764368373311331633 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 21246

I have today written to both the ODT and PEB, will post if I get a response

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    If David Darling ever emailed contrary information or did not is really not even a bit an important matter.

Pacific Edge are indeed absolutely content with the “tens of thousands of sales in 2014” guidance, else they would have, QED;

a) Demanded the ODT print a retraction, which they must do if incorrect, and yet have not, or,

b) Better clarified with the media at the next opportunity, which they did not.

Storms in tea cup’s people, sometimes I’m astonished that so many have so little to do other than use this site like its facebook.
    Still,nothing wrong with ''staying on our toes''
    Im interested in the company doing well(especially for the cancer patients)
    But Loyalty might be a bit of a stretch if it involves blind faith.
    Yes ,I agree about the ''investors facebook'' claim--This is one busy thread

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    because others have already tried and failed. I think you're full of crap unless you furnish proof.
    Others may have tried and failed including me at least we tried I am trying again.

You seem to want to sit back and ride on the coat tails of others.

Next you will want us all to reveal our holdings for your information, or how much we have in the bank. Give Me A Break.

AWOL

Stay on track guys, the words were tens of thousands of tests.
    Not sales.
    Different ball of wax. Therefore all this talk about sales guidance is ( please place whatever word you think appropriate).
    Do have a nice day

Yeah but Miner, tens of thousands of tests (if not all freebies) implies lotsa sales $.

We would all have been disappointed if he'd said tens of thousands of $ revenue, as that would be diddly.

AWOL

Number of urologists in the US 10-14000 midrange 12000 from Google
    Say 25 % =3000 urologists sent 10 freebies for use at one per month for 2014.
    Theres 30000 tests right there plus of course the three from November HY and one of our posters godfather here in NZ that we know about.
    Crikey, they only have to sell 6 and they will have 100% increase in sales
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 24-04-2014 at 12:04 PM. Reason: spelling missed ache

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Try giving them a call....

To the chartists on this thread,am I right in looking at one dollar as a point which is critical for support.A break below this and closing below may have us looking at a possible fall to where we have come from.To me the chart is very like an Aussy miner.Any comment would be appreciated.Don't want to be pessimistic or otherwise.tks.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I'd say retest of $1.20 with a break upwards. Would be careful about a sustained breakthrough though (oh god he's going to mention DIL again) as we saw with Diligent charts (oh no he said it!) as there are still no sales we know of and there's a big seller still in the wings. Unless we get something huge we aren't goimg to see $1.70 again soon.
    This from earlier in the day and now your talking about $1 retest--my head is spinning trying to keep up with you guys

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    bipolar trading at its very finest!
    Suppose that is more polite than the 'headless chook' he was once described as

Sorry moosie ..... you really good guy ...still owe you a beer or two
    Last edited by winner69; 23-04-2014 at 07:07 PM.