sharetrader
Page 636 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 13653658662663263363463563663763863964064668673611361636 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 21246
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
    Righto, so I take it we are now UNloved. There's that ditty about patience....

Mbj - you surely couldn't be right, multiple emails to DD and the team? If that's the case then they must have had as much of a laugh as I did yesterday! Panic at it's finest. Maybe it will be XRO's turn to be bombarded tomorrow then. Or some other business just trying to do their business.

I have lately ceased to be amazed at some of the posts on this thread, that's for sure.

Good luck to all holders
    Tongue in cheek- not to be taken too seriously. This is still a good thread but it gets out of control every now and then. What we had today was- significant pause for reflection and calming of nerves - a contrast to yesterday's verbal donnybrook.

Righto, so I take it we are now UNloved. There's that ditty .

I have lately ceased to be amazed at some of the posts on this thread, that's for sure.

Good luck to all holders
    Appreciate your position and I agree that the Company may at present be unloved.Some of the posts on this thread are at times unrelated to the share price.I once accused it of being a speaking site for the Otago Medical School and then we got a barrage of intellectual comment on where the share price was going but to get back to my recent posts this thing has got a sinking feel about it.My post on announcements last year may lead to no comment from the Company for weeks as it's near the announcement date for results.If that's the case then all the buyers on this thread who were waiting to get in at one dollar may hesitate and say let's look at eighty cents and when it's eighty three seller may say let's look at sixty five.Thats just one scenario.All I know is the fact that the odd dull period on this site is related to investors thinking what could happen which is a good thing.IMHO.

Banned

WOT? Only SEVEN posts today???? And three of them in relation to where to get a decent chart, so only FOUR posts about PEB. I'm missing my daily fix! Can't get by without all the drama/doom/gloom/knowledge/assumption/expert advice, spindoctoring, where has it all gone?
    Must have been a slow day Karen in the peculiar art of rolling bones and trying to decide what this week’s self fulfilling prophecy ought to be.

Clock’s ticking on those coming new products, new markets, HMO agreements, let’s watch as those same lab rats claw, bite and chase each other well over $2 by years end!

Mac is back! And with a dose of faith, I see. Yes, you are quite right Mac, we should look forward to the advancement/news of products in the pipeline. Yesterday was more agonising than slow, bit like being confronted with a jungle to weed, all the while being screeched at by mostly mindless twittering (oh oh, now I've gone and done it!) - who says noah fence?!

Mjb, no way did I take your comment seriously! Nor should mine have been, re all those emails! Call today what you will, the silence after yesterday was pleasantly deafening! And yes, this is generally a great thread.

Copper, I believe the nature of PEB's business is such that they simply cannot publicly update every five minutes, IP etc. And I would be concerned if all the buyers on this thread were hanging off posts to make their decisions!

Too much gloom is bad for the soul. Think positive thoughts all!

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Must have been a slow day Karen in the peculiar art of rolling bones and trying to decide what this week’s self fulfilling prophecy ought to be.

Clock’s ticking on those coming new products, new markets, HMO agreements, let’s watch as those same lab rats claw, bite and chase each other well over $2 by years end!
    You may well be right Mac. I find your posts very informative and worthwhile.It does however bring me back to the short term share price as against the medical achievements of the Company.It reminds me of the trader and the analyst in the same broking firm where the analyst said that the price was going to $2 and the trader said it was going to 65 cents.When confronted as to how could you reconcile those facts ,the trader piped up and said we are both right ,it will go to $2 but it will drop to 65 cents on the way.We will see....

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Not sure what would be a sensible conclusion to draw other than the test is out there and being used in the US.

P.S no sign of robbo26 lately - I guess that is to be expected (...apologies karen1 just a minor negative relapse)
    8 robbo24 26.82% [WYN(104.35) DIL(30.14) MRP(15.01) FSF(9.60) SNK(-25.00)]
    121 black knat 0.77% [DPC(14.29) SUM(4.39) MET(1.47) EBO(0.90) PEB(-17.19)]

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Anyone want to take bets on how many tests were going to get next report?
    Tens of thousands, for the sake of black knat's stock picking competition results.

AWOL

She'll be right, the nasdaq is up again this morning, -so far.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Hate to burst ur bubble there mate, but the Nasdaq is effectively down given it was already up 1% in after hours yesterday arvo nz time.
    Must be looking at it upside down. Seems that Findata gives a nasdaq composite of + 22 at the moment- would this be in error? Would that be from the closing at 1600 hours EDT yesterday? Havent followed this stuff much.
    Cheers
    Miner

Hate to burst ur bubble there mate, but the Nasdaq is effectively down given it was already up 1% in after hours yesterday arvo nz time.
    But isn't the fairer reflection a view it is up 23 from the same time yesterday

Hi miner, my point is that before the Nasdaq opened today it was already up 1% and that was the case even yesterday arvo while peb was trading. Since then the Nasdaq has fallen. Still up on the day, but effectively worse now than it was yesterday arvo. Hope that makes sense.
    All too complicated and complex for me after getting up and going to dawn parade .....but from what you are saying if the market was open today PEB shareprice could collapse to under $1

But luckily the market isn't open and PEB gets a reprieve ....and we have to see how the Nasdaq goes after hours today, futures for Friday, actual for Friday and after hours for Friday and maybe even futures for Monday before we can use this gauge to see where PEB might go Momday

Then PEB might announce tens of thousands of something on Monday morning