sharetrader
Page 637 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 13753758762763363463563663763863964064164768773711371637 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 21246
    Guru

And what no one has mentioned is that biotec stocks are down 1/2%
    Dont know about you but the US markets just dont have the right 'feel'' ATM,especially in this sector.
    Caution and hesitation is in the air. IMO

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    All too complicated and complex for me after getting up and going to dawn parade .....but from what you are saying if the market was open today PEB shareprice could collapse to under $1

But luckily the market isn't open and PEB gets a reprieve ....and we have to see how the Nasdaq goes after hours today, futures for Friday, actual for Friday and after hours for Friday and maybe even futures for Monday before we can use this gauge to see where PEB might go Momday

Then PEB might announce tens of thousands of something on Monday morning
    I dont think that if the US market was open today that PEB would collapse to under $1--my guess its it will be a bit of a ''nowhere'' day maybe losing a few cents.

The $1 is a pretty strong resistance that I think would take more negativity than this to crack.

The US market in general was kind of in a tug of war last night-for the most part neither here nor there.

If the bears win tonight,then you could possibly see the $1 broken--but maybe the bulls will win

Banned

Its all because of the Russian troops doing a bit of marching practice if you look a bit deeper otherwise the US markets would be higher but like Mac says in reference to PEB its really of interest only to the Lab rats with poor longterm vision otherwise it business as usual for us normal rats

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    All too complicated and complex for me after getting up and going to dawn parade .....but from what you are saying if the market was open today PEB shareprice could collapse to under $1

But luckily the market isn't open and PEB gets a reprieve ....and we have to see how the Nasdaq goes after hours today, futures for Friday, actual for Friday and after hours for Friday and maybe even futures for Monday before we can use this gauge to see where PEB might go Momday

Then PEB might announce tens of thousands of something on Monday morning
    Lol. I suppose we could say nasdaq is down until it exceeds it highest level. Thanks for all the info but for a simple soul closing price at 1600 will do as a daily benchmark for me. Up 21 I see.
    Damn- its after hours now
    PEB will probably announce the arrival of tens of thousands of emails requesting sales data
    Cheers
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 25-04-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Its all because of the Russian troops doing a bit of marching http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/newrepl...476969practice if you look a bit deeper otherwise the US markets would be higher but like Mac says in reference to PEB its really of interest only to the Lab rats with poor longterm vision otherwise it business as usual for us normal rats
    I think its more centered on corporate earnings results...Russian troops dont help though--probably makes a bigger difference in Europe

Might be a ''labrat'' day coming up

If only we all had that long term vision-It would have been handy a year ago in one way--and a few months ago in another.
    Last edited by skid; 25-04-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    I have today written to both the ODT and PEB, will post if I get a response
    I received this from email from David Darling this morning:
    Nothing yet from ODT

Dear Mike,
    Thank you for your email. That is not a statement made by Chris Swann. We do not give out projections on sales at this stage of our business as you can appreciate there are virtually no comparables in the market and it is very difficult to predict the adoption curve for our product. We do have a number of analysts preparing to do research on the market prospects for this product and for our business. These will come out over the course of the year.
    I hope that this helps you.
    Regards Dave

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    I received this from email from David Darling this morning:
    Nothing yet from ODT

Dear Mike,
    Thank you for your email. That is not a statement made by Chris Swann. We do not give out projections on sales at this stage of our business as you can appreciate there are virtually no comparables in the market and it is very difficult to predict the adoption curve for our product. We do have a number of analysts preparing to do research on the market prospects for this product and for our business. These will come out over the course of the year.
    I hope that this helps you.
    Regards Dave
    ........ did not expect that...

I'll go for several tens of thousands anyway.....

AWOL

Hopefully the share price will now return to the level prior to the statement being issued, now we have that out of the way. Doubt it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    OK, I see your point.

So are we expected to believe that the ODT plucked this statement out of this air though?
    Possible, though, we all know journalists are not perfect, nor do they have perfect recall. And we should all know we shouldn't believe everything we read/see/hear.
    Last edited by karen1; 25-04-2014 at 10:31 AM.