sharetrader
Page 677 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 17757762766767367467567667767867968068168772777711771677 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 21257
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    My house officer friend is unsure if they are paid tests or not. However, given the time frame seems like must be trials.
    I have also asked another friend who has worked as a gp for 5 years and has not heard of cxbladder prior to my message. He then goes on it won't be the first on the list if they are suspecting cancer.
    We need to get those salespeople out there to the gp's!
    He didnt happen to say what was first on the list by any chance, baller. Regardless, there are now probably five more doctors aware of cxbladders' existence thanks to your efforts.
    Well done.

Just as a matter of interest, what health board is involved? Is it one of those already signed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    He didnt happen to say what was first on the list by any chance, baller. Regardless, there are now probably five more doctors aware of cxbladders' existence thanks to your efforts.
    Well done.

Just as a matter of interest, what health board is involved? Is it one of those already signed up?
    Yup, auckland grafton hospital is where my friend works in. The gp works in the whitecross in northshore

TwitterGoogle+
    LinkedIn
    EmailPrint
    Save

Source: the University of Pennsylvania Veterinary SchoolCancer detection dog McBaine is trained to sniff out the odorants that indicate a woman has ovarian cancer, a disease that has no effective test for early detection. Close

Cancer detection dog McBaine is trained to sniff out the odorants that indicate a woman... Read More

Close
    OpenSource: the University of Pennsylvania Veterinary SchoolCancer detection dog McBaine is trained to sniff out the odorants that indicate a woman has ovarian cancer, a disease that has no effective test for early detection.

Which is better at detecting cancer, a laboratory or a Labrador retriever?
    Consider the talents of Tsunami, a regal-looking dog with attentive eyes and an enthusiastic tail wag for her trainer friends. University of Pennsylvania researchers say she is more than 90 percent successful in identifying the scent of ovarian cancer in tissue samples...is cx bladder next

AWOL

What a thing to do to your four legged mates. Having them spend their lives sniffing buckets of pee as a ​lab test.
    Wonder how many dogs you would need for 285000 tests annually. Be a heck of a food bill and animal rights might have something to say as well.
    Better put it on paws, methinks

Yes, I'm sure the women of the world will be very happy for trained dogs to sniff their crotches in the interest of science.

they are barking mad.....

Does anybody know if there will be a trading halt when the next update comes out? if so for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    What a thing to do to your four legged mates. Having them spend their lives sniffing buckets of pee as a ​lab test.
    Wonder how many dogs you would need for 285000 tests annually. Be a heck of a food bill and animal rights might have something to say as well.
    Better put it on paws, methinks
    Moosie is no gynecologist but he'll take a look into it.

And... we're back at a buck. Chart people, what does it all mean?

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    So is the logic here that the who ever just sold a bunch 200,000 odd is hoping to trigger stop losses and therefore by those shares back at sub $1?

This sounds like quite a risky tactic, IF no stop losses are triggered and the SP just bounces back.

Do people buy into this theory that such a tactic has just been employed here?

Or is it simply more likely someone wanting out?
    This stock has had a large seller IMHO.since a month or so back.There seem to be many parcels in the 100,000 range.I think I mentioned it to Balance some weeks back on the 8th May thinking it was Masfen still selling.One thing,there are few grunty buyers.