sharetrader
Page 680 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 18058063067067667767867968068168268368469073078011801680 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 21246
    The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    On my TA discipline Oh yes!!!..

Its a hold fire at the moment if selling (support is still too strong)... its a medium/long term buying no no at the moment..

short term buy Hmmm...maybe.. if the asks loses more quantity and the support stays strong

Agree Snapti ..the depth at the moment shows the 99c/100c support is comforting....and....getting stronger...

Now Hoop that's a little unfair, depth is dynamic and it certainly didn't look that pretty earlier.

Good news that it's holding anyway.

PS Hoop I have a question for you on the NZX trading thread, cheers.

AWOL

Why not, for a bit of entertaining reading, go back to the November Half Year report and have a decent look at what the guidelines were for the next 6 months from the CEO. You may all be a bit surprised come June 1,
    - one way or the other.

Have a look in the last prelim at what they expect to deliver over 6 months from there.

^^^ Exactly this. No big surprises should be expected other than under acheiving or over.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Why not, for a bit of entertaining reading, go back to the November Half Year report and have a decent look at what the guidelines were for the next 6 months from the CEO. You may all be a bit surprised come June 1,
    - one way or the other.
    Based on that wouldn't expect much in way of sales .....seemed to be a lot of doing things and not much selling things eh

AWOL

Hopefully we get a few reports on those conferences that seem to occur fairly often.
    Plenty of guidance to come up on many things.

I have some empathy towards PEB, some investors place huge emphasis on PEB to make unrealistic sales targets in a short space of time. They've only recently started getting into this phase after a long development cycle. They have achieved tremendous milestones, and I feel very confident as an investor they’ll continue to keep driving and meeting realistic goals. Rome wasn’t built in a day.

In saying that, yes we invest in organisations which can provide continued growth in our investment.
    Last edited by fiasco; 21-05-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Re-reading that half year report as suggested (why not?) brought my attention to something I overlooked last time, that is somewhat relevant to our earlier discussions on false positives/negatives.
    The US is 'litigious operating environment'. The urologists can be sued if they 'get it wrong', and in particular they are at risk of being sued if they say a patient is clear when they are not.

CxBladder is perfect for this envrionment, as it has an incredibly low chance of false negatives. It isn't the false positives you have to watch out for here, and it gives us a good self-serving reason for urologists to start working with CxBladder, in addition to its other benefits for patients

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Re-reading that half year report as suggested (why not?) brought my attention to something I overlooked last time, that is somewhat relevant to our earlier discussions on false positives/negatives.
    The US is 'litigious operating environment'. The urologists can be sued if they 'get it wrong', and in particular they are at risk of being sued if they say a patient is clear when they are not.

CxBladder is perfect for this envrionment, as it has an incredibly low chance of false negatives. It isn't the false positives you have to watch out for here, and it gives us a good self-serving reason for urologists to start working with CxBladder, in addition to its other benefits for patients
    On top of that it will be interesting to hear about the progression of the other two products... me hopes its not similar to DIL and the 'sticky notes', I'm sure its not :-S

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    moosie lets not full this thread up with traders talk.... we did start a new traders thread to avoid clogging up the other threads with trader chit chat
    Good call but if you look over the last three pages it's all trader talk and a mix of garbage.You and I have added to it but as I said earlier amongst all that lot I said for the fourth time that I think there is a large seller just waiting in the background.Moosie really is only taking up that message.As others have said before it's a share trader site even though it likens itself to the Otago Medical School at times.cheers.