sharetrader
Page 689 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 18958963967968568668768868969069169269369973978911891689 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    If PCLS run the clinical trials and the test proves as effective as they say it is; then it will be direct competition for Pacific Edge, but whether it is this test or another, competition will arrive sooner or later. (if it is not already here).
    What sort of lead time would be required for PCLS to jump through the requisite hoops Hancocks?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Balance's mate at the London School of Economics has moved on from the Pike River and Diligent threads to this thread in search of raw material for her next paper

We all mrright get quoted one day

MAC is a lab rat himself in this exercise .....that's funny/ ironic in itself
    Sitting back and watching the ebb and flow of emotions follow the sp.

Have never made money myself buying and selling on emotions so will leave it to the day traders here to make their fortunes.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Omfg how many do they need??? Seriously they are just wasting money until they have sales???

Oh... Wait...
    Oh God...I agree ...why would they do that ....do they have sales ....?

Why would they have positions for accounts type people?

Job Opportunities in USA

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Oh God...I agree ...why would they do that ....do they have sales ....?

Why would they have positions for accounts type people?

Job Opportunities in USA

I could be wrong, but I think the first 3 positions may have been filled some time ago. The two lab positions are new.

As the Tiger said, post #8650, "The psychological perspectives of this thread are currently absolutely fascinating."

For the odd poster who is troubled by the job ops advertised stateside, perhaps they should ask their question directly to the business if they are so concerned? It may be that the people running the business have a fair idea of what they need, whereas outsiders are blatantly capable of adding 1+1 and getting....?

I would suggest that they have a lot of the marketing and clinical infrastructure and staff in place – a clinical trial just needs patient numbers and the bioinformatics, and of course we have no idea if they haven’t done that already, well worth keeping an eye on. I certainly would not disregard CertNDX in future.
    Thanks. Agree particularly with your last statement.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by mis chief View Post
    As the Tiger said, post #8650, "The psychological perspectives of this thread are currently absolutely fascinating."

For the odd poster who is troubled by the job ops advertised stateside, perhaps they should ask their question directly to the business if they are so concerned? It may be that the people running the business have a fair idea of what they need, whereas outsiders are blatantly capable of adding 1+1 and getting....?
    Good to see you have been let out.
    I dont think it is concern, more grasping at straws in the current environment. Peb know what they are doing and may in fact have to replace all these positions, people do move on, or are not up to snuff, again, another unknown. However if they are in a position to require additional staff then one would hardly think they are doing it to decorate the smoko room.
    B flat miner (note of sarcasm)

I would suggest that they have a lot of the marketing and clinical infrastructure and staff in place – a clinical trial just needs patient numbers and the bioinformatics, and of course we have no idea if they haven’t done that already, well worth keeping an eye on. I certainly would not disregard CertNDX in future.
    Bladder cancer must be a worthwhile endeavour if someone else wants to do it too..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Bladder cancer must be a worthwhile endeavour if someone else wants to do it too..
    Lots to be said for having a first mover advantage as well and a market that may already be saturated with 3 or 4 cxbladder products but the time anyone else either jumps the regulatory barrier or is otherwise deterred by an entrenched market. The more traction Pacific Edge can get the sooner the better.

Something though, on my list of subtle questions for the AGM, is how far the NZ, USA and Australian patents extends for that clever software Pacific Edge use in achieving the very high sensitivity levels. I'm not sure the competition can actually directly replicate or produce an equivalent product, but they may have a totally different non RNA software based process altogether, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Good to see you have been let out.
    I dont think it is concern, more grasping at straws in the current environment. Peb know what they are doing and may in fact have to replace all these positions, people do move on, or are not up to snuff, again, another unknown. However if they are in a position to require additional staff then one would hardly think they are doing it to decorate the smoko room.
    B flat miner (note of sarcasm)
    My workplace is in a similar state of growth - exponential.
    The jobs we have on our website, if the right person applied we would hire them on the spot, so we keep several job ads up on the website at all times to let people know they can just apply at any time. The ones we take down are the areas we don't have growth in - ie. we had a general admin position, it was taken down as soon as the spot was filled. We have other roles - Graphics, Development, PM, and Instructional Designers - all of which are on the website at all times, because we would take anyone who was the right fit - as we're in growth mode. We also cant hire people quick enough to fill the roles for the work we have coming in, so we keep them up. When we do hire people we make the work fit the number of people - as we have more work than we have people available to do it.

Makes me wonder if they're in the same position...