sharetrader
Page 701 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 20160165169169769869970070170270370470571175180112011701 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    what do you think the market is telling us moosie.
    err, as I said immediately after the announcement perhaps? Stay calm and wait for the progress report.

What a waste of space this thread is today - about to go for noodles and a dose of Godzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Bloody traders playing around ... I wonder if Salt Funds Management (or other big purchaser) quietly frittered away their mornings purchase
    nope, traders killed today, opened at its high, just look at them bailing on the close.

still the one seller by the looks, and he spooked a few into selling the close as well, without his order for 121k odd at 99 being touched. Bully.
    Last edited by Xerof; 26-05-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Just reading through the last few pages of navel gazing about the timing of today's announcement - all utterly stupid speculation with no foundation whatsoever - some people need to take the dog for a walk.
    Taken the dog for a run on the beach. He really enjoyed it though it was freezing cold and it starting raining. The cat wasn't home when we left so I assumed no rain .... the bugger was home curled up in his basket when we did get back

What would have Popper made of PEB 'framing' their future success by using phrases like nearly a third of the American population.?

Wasn't Mr Popper a believer of falsification ......ie easier to disprove something by observation, like seeing a black swan shows the general statement 'all swans are white' is false

thanks I love to stir up the bulls on this thread, I learnt how to do this from Balance's post on the SNK thread.
    funny stuff and will continue tonight when a few more bulls start reading this thread when they get home from work.
    So much wrong with this...

1) Snapiti comparison to Balance
    2) SNK comparison to PEB
    3) Proposition that only bulls turned on snapiti

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Handleys book told me to buy one fish two fish red fish blue fish, then rub Snake Oil on a howling hound while pogo sticking around DD...
    Derek txt me to say he is extremely disappointed you read his book cover to cover, quoted from it but forgot his most important insight - you gotta feed them ducks!

closed down after a well overdue positive announcement.
    Me thinks the smart money has seen the announcement for what it was.
    Anyone want to go fishing the red herrings are plentiful at the moment.
    Looks like the market wants to see good sales traction and nothing else. gulp!!!!!
    Wait... So was it market manipulation, non disclosure or now, as you say, absence of sales traction?

The plot thickens...

Guru

Looks like the market wants to see good sales traction and nothing else. gulp!!!!!
    My reading is that there is no point being able to sell to an addition 60m people if you can't sell to the first 60m. So we await details on sales to the first 60m.

However, I don't see anything manipulative in the timing of the announcement. They signed a detail so disclosed. Regarding the progress statement, they were dammed either way. If they put nothing in, you would still be claiming the sky is falling.

IMO

Today was a good day to derisk my port some more so after selling some in the high $1.60's sold most of the rest @$1.03. Risk off time for me atm. On the fence i go waiting for Darling to stroll past.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    nope, traders killed today, opened at its high, just look at them bailing on the close.

still the one seller by the looks, and he spooked a few into selling the close as well, without his order for 121k odd at 99 being touched. Bully.
    In my opinion the only real post that is related to the share price.Same seller is in the background but if it's only 121k to go then we may see some lessening of the selling pressure.I still think there may be more.Salt buying $1.3 mill is just Westpac etc adding opportunistically to a large shareholding bought over time.IMHO. Realistically they were buying at 50 and 100 and 150 in the past so this lot is just adding spending to an increasing cash input from savers in their funds.I would love Balance's view on Salt.It looks like a blast from the past.An interesting mix of fund managers,investment bankers,brokers,accountantst researchers etc representing every aspect from the past.They may just be the goods.It's just my view on first looking at their website.cheers.
    H

Banned

Default What Does Multiplan Mean

It is worth a timely reflection;

http://www.phcssavility.com/aboutus/aboutmultiplan.cfm

Network providers like Multiplan administer negotiated bulk price contracts for multiple groups of insurers by contracting many health sector providers just like Pacific Edge.

In the case of the Multiplan network there are 600,000 providers just like Pacific edge, but more importantly for Pacific Edge, Multiplan “work with over 2,000 mid-sized and large insurers, third-party administrators, HMOs, self-funded plans and other entities that pay claims on behalf of health plans”.

That’s not to say that these 2,000 insurers and HMO’s will immediately start using Cxbladder, but what it does do is provide them with a consistent contracted price that represents market value, and, they may now start to draw on this price as and when they may choose to do so.

One would imagine that securing a fixed price is a commercial pre-requisite for each insurer prior to allowing their internal medical staff to consider the medical and clinical Cxbladder proposition and benefits.

So, from an insurers perspective, they now have a fixed price, and Pacific Edge we may be sure, will do doubt be contacting all 2,000 insurers to convey the Cxbladder clinical value proposition which offers a one third reduction in work up costs for each patient and also improved clinical diagnosis, triage and prognosis options and outcomes.

Go you Pacific Edge sales folk, you have 2,000 more approaches to make as of today.

It is the rate of take up by these 2,000 insurers, plus a similar number again from FedMed, ACPN and Stratose, that will determine the forward revenue curve for PEB.

Pacific Edge won’t announce insurer sign up’s as there may be potentially thousands over time, we will have to wait for Friday's report to see how many are on board.

My feel is that there were probably a lot more insurers signed up after 31 March than prior to, noting that the period from first sales in October through to the end of the reporting period on 31 March included both the Xmas and thanks giving holiday disruptions. Plus, there will be an assessment period of a several months for each of the FedMed asociated insurers commencing from October last year.

I’d quite like to know on Friday how many insurers Pacific Edge presently have on the books right now, rather than to 31 March, but they may not be able to include such information, I’m not sure ?