sharetrader
Page 703 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 20360365369369970070170270370470570670771375380312031703 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 21286

Looking at the trades for today i don't see any suspicious activity. Looks like a little bit changing hand with institutions but the majority of trades looks like retail investors. Possibly using the announcement to get out before the anticipated result. Drop from 1.02 very light volume as well.
    Looking for a bounce back through $1 tomorrow as more people catch on. PEB been out of the spotlight for a while.
    Looking forward to results hopefully friday

But hell what would i know.

https://www.forsythbarr.co.nz/market...NZX/PEB#trades

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    OMG... if you read the numbers on the white board behind Davids back very, very carefully... and do a few simple calculations ... looks like they will be reporting a huge number of tests on Thursday....!!
    A very big number maybe

A subtle form of disclosure?

Might be an old photo though and these are 'planning' numbers

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    OMG... if you read the numbers on the white board behind Davids back very, very carefully... and do a few simple calculations ... looks like they will be reporting a huge number of tests on Thursday....!!
    I feel some photoshop coming on...

I still think "a lot more than 1000 tests" OK Snapiti. Interesting yesterday with selling into the news. Do you think the sellers agent just thought oh well I will just keep selling anyway despite this?

From the article: http://www.odt.co.nz/news/business/3...ket-test-grows

"Pacific Edge is set to report its latest financial results on Thursday."
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Whats the consensus here. They need several million dollars of revenue to reach the target of $100M by 2018.

I'd like to see some of these yankee investors start jumping in and getting some positions.

I'm an unashamed positive "bull" on PEB - have been for years, love what they are doing, have no intention of selling and will happily wait for their eventual day in the sun.

My gut tells me they are currently undervalued but am unsure whether the current SP is based on the well publicised $100m in 5 years - discounted back to NPV, or solely on what people see it as at today.

Based on the wild fluctuations and consistent selling (even with positive news announcements), it appears a lot also are unsure of the "correct" value. Someone's going to be wrong.

I would prefer to know how many first year patients with cancer they treat, as we all know you can multiply this out to some large numbers. Eg 500 first year patients can lead to some 4000 tests by year five. Every new sale now is worth at least eight later on.

I'm Expecting sales of around 200 tests, I'm not to concerned about this result. This is a marathon effort, not a hundred meter dash.

Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by Carpenterjoe; 27-05-2014 at 09:27 AM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Whats the consensus here. They need several million dollars of revenue to reach the target of $100M by 2018.
    Its only a target, mate. They have already said its a middle of the road estimate, could be more, could be less. Its not set in concrete that unless this is reached in five years then the company would be a failure. Failure to reach an ambitious target is not punishable by death, well, not in this country anyway.
    They would be doing quite nicely to turn a profit of any sort in the next few years IMHO
    Cheers
    Miner

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    From the article: http://www.odt.co.nz/news/business/3...ket-test-grows

"Pacific Edge is set to report its latest financial results on Thursday."
    The ODT also said 10's of thousands of tests - can we trust them?