sharetrader
Page 712 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 21261266270270870971071171271371471571672276281212121712 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 21281

Quote Originally Posted by Yankiwi View Post
    Two big trades have gone through @ 90c.

I'd expect to see the close today at/near that 90c figure.
    There's also someone taking large bites out of the board - look at 11:27, someone bit off $100,000 @.90c.
    Someone's taking advantage of the panic.

PEB weighting for the NZX50 trackers will be dropping, so there will be selling pressure there when the weightings are updated.

I think its an Ok result, a greater no. of test would have been nice - but I thought the number may have been smaller than some posters were predicting.

Heres my post from a while back;

Hopefully all is well - however I think traction will be slow

Its just how it goes when a new product enters the medical world, it takes a while before people adopt a new test (its human nature to stick to old faithful and what you already know), yes there may be a few tests anaylsed by the lab (100's to 1000's) but I suspect a high proportion of them will be free cxbladder "test" tests given to doctors to try. I feel there will be very few actual tests sold.

I think the price will drop as some people are disappointed - and I will be looking to pick some more shares up between 80-88 cents (thats a complete guess for the hell of it - predictions really are pointless this early on)

Dont get me wrong, I think this is a great product (superior to the current procedures/diagnostics) - however history has shown us multiple times that the best product dosn't always win - so there is a huge amount of risk still between now, adoption, profit and onto 100 mil revenue.

Im sitting on a few but have some cash sideline too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post
    There's also someone taking large bites out of the board - look at 11:27, someone bit off $100,000 @.90c.
    Someone's taking advantage of the panic.
    Hopefully its DD & CS

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    Massive churn today (2,332,221 shares traded so far).

I think we might see some SSH notices over the next two days for big insto buyers who are outwitting traders / frightened retail punters.
    Good call Whip... looks like this will hopefully shake out any of those last traders and PEB can get back to being funded by investors. Until they have a well established sales trajectory (hopefully pointing upwards) ... it is not a stock for traders to play with anyway as they would be just playing between themselves - a bit like passing the parcel and playing Chinese whispers simultaneously.

AWOL

Well at least now we have some numbers to work with. 175 from 60million people over 26 weeks. Only thing missing is the rate of climb which can really only be established with the nov figures that can be attributable to this 60 mill.
    All good. Much more to come and at a faster rate probably IMHO. Dont underestimate the expotential growth from satisfied clinicians, word of mouth, additional signings with providers and additional testing for existing clients, plus a sales force on the ground and working for a US COMPANY UNDER A US CEO.

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    I see trade receivables at $579,000 - tests done but not paid for - might be several hundred tests in that.
    On the cash side they spent ten mill odd this year.A year down the track with no great increase in testing receipts and possible larger expenditures on execs and sales staff especially in the US may we not see a need for a share issue just to be on the safe side liquidity wise in a year or so. If by chance the price is 70 cents it ain't the same as $1.25 and shares on issue would rise substantially.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Disc - not holding and definitely not planning to until we see a bottom
    Keep watching the media. You will see Kate Middletons!

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Well at least now we have some numbers to work with. 175 from 60million people over 26 weeks. Only thing missing is the rate of climb which can really only be established with the nov figures that can be attributable to this 60 mill.
    All good. Much more to come and at a faster rate probably IMHO. Dont underestimate the expotential growth from satisfied clinicians, word of mouth, additional signings with providers and additional testing for existing clients, plus a sales force on the ground and working for a US COMPANY UNDER A US CEO.
    To right! - early days yet

qieut on the boards , must be a few people licking there wounds
    one step ahead of the herd