sharetrader
Page 713 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 21361366370370971071171271371471571671772376381312131713 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 21257

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Maybe - if they don't get to covering costs within the next 18 months to 2 years - still have 20m is cash so well placed at the moment. But that was not really my point. $574,000 could be up to 1000 tests that have been carried out and billed - which might indicate some forward momentum in the last couple of months of the financial year. Maybe I will email the company and ask about that.
    If there is 574k in debtors they have been billed as you say .....SO APPEAR IN THE REVENUES LINE ALREADY

No bonus sales to come here

Sort of says what they have sold / billed ain't been paid yet

Note - haven't looked a financials yet
    Last edited by winner69; 28-05-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Hope this isn't turning out to be another Blis Technologies

Seems like it

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Maybe - if they don't get to covering costs within the next 18 months to 2 years - still have 20m is cash so well placed at the moment. But that was not really my point. $574,000 could be up to 1000 tests that have been carried out and billed - which might indicate some forward momentum in the last couple of months of the financial year. Maybe I will email the company and ask about that.

Any ideas what Trade Receivables could be OTHER than sold tests? If winner is right, it still doesn't match up with the posted revenue?
    Last edited by Meister; 28-05-2014 at 12:29 PM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope this isn't turning out to be another Blis Technologies

Seems like it
    You are down the wrong end ,mate

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Any ideas what Trade Receivables could be OTHER than sold tests? If winner is right, it still doesn't match up with the posted revenue?
    Cash Flow Statement has cash received from customers as a miserly $212k .....all other reported revenues essentially not yet paid for and included in trade debtors

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Insurers and bulk buyers would probably pay quarterly or something along those lines.

It could be that tests are pre purchased or paid for later.

Let's not forget what happened to DILs books when they accounted for revenue for work not yet done.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    I should probably look through the thread more carefully, cause maybe the Q has been answered, but has it been put to PEB yet, whether their time frame for being profitable still stands? Maybe you can answer that one Dentie?
    Looking back through the thread - even as late as this morning - numbers, profitability, time frames & even names have been reported on by the media (mis-quoted and mis-reported) and dissected over and over. To me, there is only one place where important questions should be asked - the AGM (or any other shareholder meetings with the company). With the amount of differing opinions on this & other threads (which are all entitled), it is only that - opinions ... and they will remain the subject of conjecture. How boring would it be if we all shared the same one? I can't wait for the AGM.

PS - I would be surprised if they bothered to account on a singular, test by test basis.

More likely the bulk contract holders will be billed, and pay, in large, less frequent amounts.

Looked at through this lens, revenues may start pumping up now.

To me the current SP is pricing the $100M annual revenue as a near certainty. Which it isn't! This is a very risky stock and should be priced accordingly: which I think means maybe half its current price.

Admittedly, this $100M revenue only accounts for about 10% of the US market, so there could be significant upside if things go well, but they need to get enough sales to last five years before that is even a possibility.

Today's announcement doesn't change anything. it is still a risky stock with lots of potential that's tracking along as expected.

Despite all that, I'm thinking about buying in sometime soon. I like what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    PS - I would be surprised if they bothered to account on a singular, test by test basis.

More likely the bulk contract holders will be billed, and pay, in large, less frequent amounts.

Looked at through this lens, revenues may start pumping up now.
    But one would assume that all chargeable activities would be accounted for - whether by actual invoices or accruing for them. In other words all chargeable activities undertaken as at 31 March would be included in reported in the appropriate revenue lines