sharetrader
Page 726 of 2127 FirstFirst ... 22662667671672272372472572672772872973073677682612261726 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 21267

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Interview with DD on RNZ this morning.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/player/2597701
    Can I suggest a few of the panic stricken actually take the time to listen to this. After all DD is one of the main men making the levers work and he specifically mentions "the shareholders".

As I have said all along - I am holding these shares tightly and have been for the last 5 years. Am happy to give it at least another 12 months ... these people need time to do their thing .... yanks are a bit slow on the uptake from what I can see!
    Last edited by Dentie; 29-05-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Can I suggest a few of the panic stricken actually take the time to listen to this. After all DD is one of the main men making the levers work and he specifically mentions "the shareholders".

As I have said all along - I am holding these shares tightly and have been for the last 5 years. Am happy to give it at least another 12 months ... these people need time to do their thing .... yanks are a bit slow on the uptake from what I can see!
    Had a listen and story hasn't changed except the impatience of shareholders.

DD says the right things. I see no reason for a mass exodus

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by mbrook View Post
    DD says the right things. I see no reason for a mass exodus
    Words are cheap. Apparently sales are not.

No sales without major marketing, and that does not come free!

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by mbrook View Post
    No sales without major marketing, and that does not come free!
    Unfortunately my friend, no sales with major marketing in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    DD says in this interview that the direct sales team on the ground approach is working very well.
    Can someone please send him a another copy of the recently released sales report as it seems he may have spilled his latte over the last one and blurred the numbers. thanks
    Never forget it is an inherent part of a CEO's role is to talk up the companies prospects(they all do it not just DD)
    Yes it sounded like he was in denial to me. All is great the urologists love it, rightio then why hasnt there been ANY uptake from them over the last few months.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Yes it sounded like he was in denial to me. All is great the urologists love it, rightio then why hasnt there been ANY uptake from them over the last few months.
    Exactly. There may be a perfectly good explanation and I hope there is. However before this company gets more money from me, I'd like to hear it!

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Exactly. There may be a perfectly good explanation and I hope there is. However before this company gets more money from me, I'd like to hear it!
    Thats what I was hopeing for a reasonable explanation from him.
    Sadly all I see is denial.
    Bliss
    Rakon
    Pac...Dare I say it? Nah not yet...Still early days.
    Looking to get back in at 50 cents ish (for long term hold) and that depends on a few variables. Will happily trade all the way down there though, its a great traders stock, I dont know how you long termers do it, to much stress and worry for me, trade in, take profit or cut losses then get out, easy. I was hopeing that PEB was going to be a long term hold, but when you have huge profits built on hype your crazy not to to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Thats what I was hopeing for a reasonable explanation from him.
    Sadly all I see is denial.
    Bliss
    Rakon
    Pac...Dare I say it? Nah not yet...Still early days.
    Looking to get back in at 50 cents ish (for long term hold) and that depends on a few variables. Will happily trade all the way down there though, its a great traders stock, I dont know how you long termers do it, to much stress and worry for me, trade in, take profit or cut losses then get out, easy. I was hopeing that PEB was going to be a long term hold, but when you have huge profits built on hype your crazy not to to be honest.
    Diversified portfolio, strict rules and avoid stuff I dont believe in. Seems to work.

Traders on the other hand..